With the July 4th holiday weekend only a few days away I thought I would help everyone celebrate with a patriotic theme. It's only compatible with OS 5.0 and works on Bold 9650 and 9700 models as well as the Tour 9630.

Theme has hidden today, all icons are customizable with the 7th being for the weather app of your choice, and the spacebar is a shortcut for either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe.

SCREENSHOTS

OTA LINK
    PATRIOTIC

As you are enjoying your holiday weekend with family and friends, please give thanks to those serving near and far who are protecting those liberties and freedoms that we so often take for granted.

And please take a moment to reflect and honor those brave individuals who gave the ultimate sacrifice. Without their courage and bravery, the world would truly be a different place. Their sacrifice weighs heavy on our hearts. They will be missed but never forgotten.

For those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, we are grateful that such men and women were among us. For those who continue to serve, we honor their commitment. For those who return to civilian life, we honor their service. - Congressman Steve Buyer, Indiana 4th District

I will donate 100% of any donations I receive referencing this theme to the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund.

The Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund honors the bravery and dedication exhibited by Americans in our Armed Forces who have sacrificed life or limb defending our country by providing educational scholarships to their children. Thousands of soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines and Guardsmen have been killed in the War on Terror.

Thousands more members of our Armed Forces have been permanently disabled, leaving their families in difficult financial situations. Their children � the sons and daughters of America�s military heroes � (many of whom are now young) will be eligible for a Freedom Alliance Scholarship in the years to come.

If you enjoy this theme, please consider a donation:

Be sure to check out my Blackblerry Theme Blog for all my themes
    07-02-10 10:55 AM
    Thank you for your time and effort in making this theme. It is beautiful!
    I will be sending a small donation as soon as my paypal is verified by my bank. Thank you again!
    07-02-10 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD