When will we start to see the first OS6 themes for the Bold 9650 now that there's a leak out there many of us are running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 01:23 AM
    When will we start to see the first OS6 themes for the Bold 9650 now that there's a leak out there many of us are running?

The theme studio for OS6 is supposed to be coming soon. Hope so because I dont like so much bulk in homescreen to where you cant view wallpaper.
    09-19-10 10:28 AM
    Don't really care for the included theme either. Hopefully, the wait won't be long!

09-19-10 12:10 PM
    Holy snaps, I was just about to post a new thread about themes for 9650 with OS6. I upgraded and discovered that my themes are still on my one but i can't use any of theme because it doesn't even list themes in "Options". The most I can do at this point is change my wallpaper, lol.
    09-24-10 09:18 AM
    The theme studio for OS6 is supposed to be coming soon. Hope so because I dont like so much bulk in homescreen to where you cant view wallpaper.
    +1 on this, I want to get rid of all of the clutter on the home screen, it looks way too busy with all of this on the screen.
    09-24-10 11:59 AM
    Any update as to when we will start seeing themes for the 9650 running OS6?
    10-14-10 12:40 PM
    i wouldnt expect the facility to be available until carriers offically release OS6, because in RIM`s view nobody should be running OS6 yet other than torch users (yeh, offically at least)
    10-14-10 12:47 PM
    Holy snaps, I was just about to post a new thread about themes for 9650 with OS6. I upgraded and discovered that my themes are still on my one but i can't use any of theme because it doesn't even list themes in "Options". The most I can do at this point is change my wallpaper, lol.
    I have the EXACTLY same problem! I have the new Sprint os version 6.000415 , and I downloaded 2 themes fromt he Blackberry World App, it was successfully downloaded, but cannot locate it anywhere. so like you I ve been just using the wallpaper from the picture samples, which isnt so bad.
    01-10-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD