Finally Mini PB has arrived for OS 6.0 9780, 9700 and 9650. I've had so many requests to do this for the new 6.0 operating system I had to stop all work on other projects and get this out there.

Please be sure to select the correct version for your device and as always it is good idea to do a battery pull after install.

Purchase Here

Features:
    *Storm and Torch versions*
    Five icons at the bottom are customizable. (slots 1 thru 5)
    Four text icons above the bottom icons are customizable. (slots 6 thru 9)
    Five panels in the middle are NOT customizable.
    The Media panel has four clickable icons. (Music, Pictures, Videos and Ring Tones)
    Touch above panels to hide and show.
    Touch above bottom dock to hide and show.
    The lower dock only goes down enough to still view the text icons.
    *Non Touch Device versions*
    Six icons at the bottom are customizable. (slots 1 thru 5)
    Five text icons above the bottom icons are customizable. (slots 6 thru 9)
    Five panels in the middle are NOT customizable.
    Escape key hides the lower dock.
    Space key shows the lower dock.
    Use plus (alt +) and minus (alt -) to show and hide the panels.
    The lower dock only goes down enough to still view the text icons.
    ($) = SMS
    (j) = Manage Connections
    (r) = Clock
    (e) = Profiles

02-04-11 09:53 PM
    Looks stunning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 10:27 PM
    just got this theme, and i must say i love it. I do have one suggestion though. Many of the keyboard blackberry owners have an application installed called quicklaunch and most if not all of those users have the application set up to launch when the space bar is pressed. It still works in this theme, but since you have the dock set to appear when you press the spacebar button you have a conflict as both the dock and quicklaunch open at the same time. Is there anyway the dock can be launched using another hotkey? the 0 key would be a good candidate.
    02-05-11 08:00 AM
    just got this theme, and i must say i love it. I do have one suggestion though. Many of the keyboard blackberry owners have an application installed called quicklaunch and most if not all of those users have the application set up to launch when the space bar is pressed. It still works in this theme, but since you have the dock set to appear when you press the spacebar button you have a conflict as both the dock and quicklaunch open at the same time. Is there anyway the dock can be launched using another hotkey? the 0 key would be a good candidate.
    Yes that has been brought to my attention before. It is hard to choose between which hotkeys to use in a theme to make everyone happy. This is why I choose the space bar because Quick Launch gives you the option to reassign the hotkey.

I hope this is not a deal breaker for you or anyone else it is just what I went with and made more since.
    02-05-11 08:45 AM
    02-05-11 09:44 AM

This theme is a real WINNER j!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-05-11 11:27 AM

This theme is a real WINNER j!!!

Hahahaha....
    02-05-11 12:02 PM
    Bwahahahaha.

Don't be peddlin that trash 'round here

02-05-11 06:38 PM
    Bwahahahaha.

Don't be peddlin that trash 'round here

Hahahaha... you started it...
    02-06-11 04:14 AM
    bought this theme last night. love it! i can FINALLY see my wallpaper, lol. i recommend this!
    02-06-11 11:51 AM
    Looks stunning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    bought this theme last night. love it! i can FINALLY see my wallpaper, lol. i recommend this!
    Glad to see everyone is enjoying my theme...
    02-12-11 04:49 AM
    Still an all time Fav...
    02-27-11 05:45 PM
    02-27-11 06:59 PM
    I just got this theme on my 9650 running OS6 and it is great I was wondering something. With the navigation on the home screen. Is there a way to bring the middle dock (alt +) up when you scroll up from the bottom dock. Also, when you are on the middle dock, is there a way we can scroll up to get to manage connections if you highlight the signal bar, and profiles if you highlight sound. I use both those a lot and it is easier to scroll then to hit the shortcuts. Also, if you did that we wouldn't need the shortcuts and I could turn universal search back on.

Last edited by dschachm; 03-03-11 at 03:20 PM.
    03-03-11 02:43 PM
    And another great wall from Andy!!!
    03-12-11 07:51 PM
    New 6.1 icon update.

04-03-11 10:07 AM

Nicely done!
    04-04-11 02:14 PM
    this theme is awesome
    05-28-11 06:08 PM
    this theme is awesome
    Thanks....
    06-12-11 11:30 AM