Alright, boys and gals, you're probably thinking 'Another iPhone theme!?!?'
    Well, I urge you take a quick look before you dismiss it as another iPhone clone.

I've worked hard to make sure that this theme looks better, performs better, and be more useful that all the other iPhone themes out there. This theme combines the best of both iPhone and BB world.

One of the most distinct features are 3-mode home screen. It features 3 different home screen layout that can change to your liking. At the bottom, there is Control Center that controls hidden Calendar, Messages, and the Home Screen Mode.

Home Screen Mode:

FULL MODE - The theme starts out in FULL mode that mimics iPhone layout showing all 18 icons in the home screen.

WALLPAPER MODE - Touch the apple (not Apple icon at the bottom and it turns into WALLPAPER mode that will reveal your wallpaper in all its glory hiding all icons except the top banner and bottom dock control.

MINI MODE - Touch the apple icon again and you are in MINI mode that only keeps the bottom 4 frequently used icons and reveals the rest of your wallpaper to keep things simple and clean but useful.

All 3 modes support added functionality such as hidden Calendar and Messages that appear with a touch of a button and shortcuts such as QuickLaunch, Clock, Options, Manage Connections and Profiles, never before seen in any other iPhone themes.

On top of that, this theme is lag-free and won't bog you down.

-3 Home Screen Modes: FULL, WALLPAPER, MINI
    -Control Center at the bottom for Contact, Messages, Calendar, SMS/MMS and mode change
    -Hidden Today for Messages & Calendar
    -18 customizable icons
    -Signal meter shortcut = Manage Connections
    -Clock shortcut = Clock
    -Batter meter shortcut = Options
    -QuickLaunch = Space bar
    -SMS/MMS = $ key
    -Profiles shortcut

Get iPlus4

Sample wallpaper shot shown for Storm theme

Sample wallpaper shot shown for Storm theme

Get iPlus4

Show Your Wall!
    Wallpaper Contest by BerryMobi

We want to see your wallpapers! Grab a screenshot of your BB adorning iPlus4 to win a free coupon for any of BerryMobi's themes.

Rules:

1. The screenshots must show iPlus4 theme in either MINI or WALLPAPER mode.
    2. Post your wallpaper in this thread.
    3. You can enter as many times you want to increase the chance of winning but you can only win one coupon per person.
    4. Entries must be received by 7/11.

We will pick 5 best walls (from all screenshots including other models) on or about 7/12 and PM the winners. Winners will be picked by staff of BerryMobi and decisions are final.
    Let the fun begin!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:08 AM.
    07-06-10 12:38 AM
    Upgrade 1.1 have been published that fixes a couple of issues (for NON-STORM VERSION ONLY). If you have purchase the theme but have not received an upgrade e-mail, please send me your purchase order number to info-at-berrymobi-dot-com.
    Thanks!
    07-06-10 06:31 PM
    I like this a lot. Is there any chance to take off the icon texts for the mini and full mode screens? The texts are truncated sometimes and just makes the screen look a bit messy. I think most people would know what their icons are, without the text underneath.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 07:15 PM
    Real iPhone has the text below and I think it helps with that added confirmation. Don't want to stray too far from the original
    07-06-10 07:29 PM
    This is amazing! I love it! I have an ipod touch and I say this is amazingly similar. Thanks for the great work!
    07-06-10 08:30 PM
    Thanks, lbarnwell!
    07-07-10 03:38 PM
    Show Your Wall!
    Wallpaper Contest by BerryMobi

We want to see your wallpapers! Grab a screenshot of your BB adorning iPlus4 to win a free coupon for any of BerryMobi's themes.

Rules:

1. The screenshots must show iPlus4 theme in either MINI or WALLPAPER mode.
    2. Post your wallpaper in this thread.
    3. You can enter as many times you want to increase the chance of winning but you can only win one coupon per person.
    4. Entries must be received by 7/11.

We will pick 5 best walls (from all screenshots including other models) on or about 7/12 and PM the winners. Winners will be picked by staff of BerryMobi and decisions are final.
    Let the fun begin!
    07-07-10 10:43 PM
    Got an update V1.2 out that improves the home screen navigation. If you purchased the theme but have not received an update email, let me know!
    07-11-10 11:51 PM
    Show Off Your Wall Contest Winners!

I would like to thank everyone who participated. We've had some great wallpapers! Originally I planned to give out 5 coupons but decided to expand that to 10 coupons. Here are the winners along with their wallpapers (and a little description of why they were chosen

Winners will receive a coupon code good for a free theme via PM so please check your PM box shortly.

Thank you!

07-12-10 07:31 PM
    Weekend sale going on through Monday!
    Don't miss it!

Get your themes here!!!
    08-07-10 02:54 PM
    Outstanding clarity of icons and beautiful iPhone4 theme on my BB 9700, with very helpful/practical home screen selected options! Keep up the quality work. Kind regards, C Theron, South Africa.
    08-12-10 05:44 PM
    Thanks! Enjoy the theme!
    08-12-10 10:03 PM
    BBredux and iPlus4 Bundle Package!
    Get two of the best selling themes from BerryMobi for $5.99.

Click on Add Bundle button on the page to get the discount.

BBredux by BerryMobi

iPlus4 by BerryMobi
    08-14-10 02:44 PM
    08-21-10 01:39 AM
    08-21-10 01:16 PM
    08-22-10 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD