Hello, CB!
    I am verrrry excited to introduce a new theme, ICONIC from BerryMobi!

ICONIC is a theme that you will be sure use and enjoy every day.
    It's full of subtle and detailed custom design queues with functional hotspots and hidden today. Carefully and meticulously designed battery and signal meters that are unique yet very easy to read. Don't end up spending money on a theme that you will just use for a week! Just like all BerryMobi themes, it has been battle-tested for lag and memory leak by multiple testers.

General Features:
    -- Translucent background for see-through effect
    -- Fully customized battery and signal meter
    -- Official OS 6 icons

Extra Features
    -- 20 icons on the home screen for Non-Hidden Today version
    -- 14 icons on the home screen for Hidden Today version**
    -- Top and side icons can be hidden to reveal the wallpaper
    -- Hotspots for Clock, Messages, Calendar, Options, Manage Connections
    -- Space bar = QuickLaunch
    -- Hotspots are labeled for your convenience when you roll over
    **Hidden Today preview can only be activated through the Calendar and Messages HOTSPOTS

Get ICONIC Today

STORM VERSION SHOWN

Get ICONIC Today
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 11-21-10 at 11:50 PM.
    09-08-10 01:12 AM
    Wow, you have done it again and provided us with a classy theme that is incredibly functional and attractive! The battery and signal meters rock! I got the Hidden Today version for my Bold 9650 and I like how I can choose to have 7 or 14 icons showing at a time. This is beautifully designed and far too much fun to use. You continue to raise the bar for other theme developers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 07:05 AM
    Thanks for all your help Jerry!
    09-08-10 09:57 AM
    For the CB ppl! Good till Sunday, use the code CBiconiclaunch299 to get this theme for $2.99!
    09-08-10 10:04 AM
    09-08-10 11:28 PM
    09-09-10 10:37 PM
    Now returning to BB after some time and have been using this theme. Really functional, good job!
    Can you tell me how to get my appointments to display the 'time', as in the hidden today calendar screenshots, instead of just the date? I have appointments today but the times do not show, only the date so I have been having to open each one to tell when it is.

Thank you
    09-10-10 05:42 AM
    Now returning to BB after some time and have been using this theme. Really functional, good job!
    Can you tell me how to get my appointments to display the 'time', as in the hidden today calendar screenshots, instead of just the date? I have appointments today but the times do not show, only the date so I have been having to open each one to tell when it is.

Thank you
    Hi, there,

There's no setting that I know of that will force it to do this. It just shows the time if the event is happening today. I don't know why it wouldn't do it for you. I just set up the event title and time and it shows up.
    Anyone knows what make the time to show or not show up for the same day event?
    09-10-10 09:20 AM
    Hi, there,

There's no setting that I know of that will force it to do this. It just shows the time if the event is happening today. I don't know why it wouldn't do it for you. I just set up the event title and time and it shows up.
    Anyone knows what make the time to show or not show up for the same day event?
    Not sure waht the issue was but I had to delete an app which required a reboot. When the phone came back up all was well. Thank you...
    09-10-10 05:19 PM
    09-12-10 02:57 PM
    V.1.1 Update is out.

-Fixed SMS/MMS shortcut. Now "$" points to SMS/MMS instead of Messages.
    -Added a new shortcut for Messages. Press Shift+M to access Messages.
    -Volume bar in the call screen now has a speaker icon next to it.

If you didn't check the box to receive update emails you can log in to Mobihand and get the update there. (Also don't forget to check the box next time to receive updates from me for your convenience. I don't spam and I occasionally send out discount coupons
    09-25-10 01:31 AM
    10-13-10 06:06 PM
    10-18-10 04:12 PM
    10-20-10 10:19 PM
    Could someone explain the difference between the "hidden today" and "without hidden today" themes?

Brandon
    Hi, Brandon,

From BerryMobi FAQ

What is Hidden Today in certain themes?

Hidden Today means you can see a preview of Calendar, Messages, and/or SMS/MMS items on the home screen just by touching (Storm) or scrolling over (non-Storm) the above mentioned icons. This feature adds convenience by allowing you to take a look at events, new mails, messages without ever leaving the home screen. Not all themes have this feature and some themes are offered with or without this feature.
    10-23-10 04:05 PM
    10-27-10 09:34 AM
    11-21-10 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD