iBerry for Bold 9650

BUY NOW - in the CrackBerry Store

Update: Version 4.5 has been released that takes care of the following issues...

- Fixed scrolling issue on homescreen
    - Updated some icons
    - Improved Dock
    - Other minor adjustments and improvements

Last edited by jerde; 03-29-11 at 06:09 PM.
    02-09-11 01:04 AM
    Just so you know, there is a bug in the program and when downloading os 6 for the 9650, you are unable to move around the home screen. There is no cursor nor any ability to move. The program stays stuck on the strength icon in the top left corner. I have emails out to both Lunar's Edge and Mobihand about this, but it has not yet been fixed.
    02-09-11 08:07 AM
    Still no response from Lunar's Edge. I wish this would get fixed because I love the theme, but it has been over a week since I initially downloaded the update and communicated this issue with them.
    02-11-11 08:04 PM
    Still nothing....
    02-17-11 12:13 PM
    That's y u shud make this free for issues like this even thou its $1. I'm still waiting to download this and it freezes my BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 12:43 PM
    NO homescreen neavigation and it is premium. That's y I chose the free themes over the premium cuz I always get disappointed. The free themes are better and more worth it as opposed to these premium ones that cost problems

02-17-11 12:45 PM
    I actually really liked this theme on OS 5, but am perplexed by LED's failure to communicate with me the past three weeks. I have elicited Mobihand/CB's assistance, and they have written the developer on my behalf, but nothing.
    02-17-11 12:56 PM
    I actually really liked this theme on OS 5, but am perplexed by LED's failure to communicate with me the past three weeks. I have elicited Mobihand/CB's assistance, and they have written the developer on my behalf, but nothing.
    Yea it was the only theme I used on os5 too.

02-17-11 03:12 PM
    I just purchased the same theme and experience the same issue. How do I get the money back???
    02-19-11 04:21 PM
    I still remain hopeful that the developer will address it although it has been over 3 weeks for me, with numerous emails from myself and CB customer service asking LED to help me with absolutely no response. I loved this theme, but the lack of responsiveness is incredible and ridiculous. They should be ashamed of themselves. So, I would not be surprised if you get no response or help from LED, and I have lost all faith in them. Will not buy nor recommend their themes again. If you bought it today, you can request that CB reverse the charge since the theme simply does not work.
    02-19-11 06:04 PM
    And just so everyone is clear, I have nothing against LED, and I never post negative things, but I do not believe it is right to continue charging for a theme that clearly does not work, and then completely ignore over 3 weeks worth of messages to identify the problem and request a fix. I paid for the theme, LED supposedly "upgraded" it to work for os 6, and they should deliver. That is the reason that I am being so vocal here....don't want folks getting ripped off.
    02-19-11 06:10 PM
    By the way, if you like the iphone style and can get your refund, you may want to try the very simple and very well made iberry for 6.0 by binkyj on February 1. He made a free theme that has one set of icons on the bottom of the home screen (I have yet to find another iphone copy for the 9650 using os 6) and best of all, is free! Check it out.
    02-19-11 06:16 PM
    For anyone still looking at this, another week with no response from LED.
    02-26-11 11:23 PM
    What about mine? lol
    By the way, if you like the iphone style and can get your refund, you may want to try the very simple and very well made iberry for 6.0 by binkyj on February 1. He made a free theme that has one set of icons on the bottom of the home screen (I have yet to find another iphone copy for the 9650 using os 6) and best of all, is free! Check it out.
    02-26-11 11:39 PM
    Yep, everyone check out Arsenalsocal's isharp theme....very sharp!
    02-27-11 09:48 AM
    Still no word....
    03-04-11 01:01 PM
    It's now been over 5 weeks since my initial communications (along with help from Mobihand) to the developer with no word in response. I am keeping this alive so that all of you with the 9650 running os 6 are aware before you buy that there is a problem with the theme on os 6 and the developer has yet to fix it.
    03-12-11 06:59 PM
    Another week and still no response from Jerde or his team. Let's keep this alive so no one else spends their money on something that does not work!
    03-19-11 10:27 PM
    Still no word....
    Sorry for the belated response. I don't come around the forums as much as I used to and I have been away from theme developing for the last couple months. On your issue...

You should have received a refund last month from Mobihand. I sent them an email on the issue and since I did not have time to fix it I asked them to issue refunds for this version. Apparently nothing happened.

I will fix the theme sometime tomorrow. I'll post back here when it's done, but you should also receive an email showing that the theme has been updated.

Again, we apologize for the confusion, should have never happened. Stay tuned...
    03-29-11 03:43 AM
    Thank you. I believe that is all that myself and those who posted their thoughts on Mobihand wanted. We all like the theme....we just want it to work on our Bold's using os 6.
    Lunars Edge Design likes this.
    03-29-11 08:30 AM
    Thank you. I believe that is all that myself and those who posted their thoughts on Mobihand wanted. We all like the theme....we just want it to work on our Bold's using os 6.
    The scrolling issue on the Homescreen and a few other items have been updated.

- Fixed scrolling issue on homescreen
    - Updated some icons
    - Improved Dock
    - Other minor adjustments and improvements

You should also get an email on the update. If not, just login to your store account and update from there.
    03-29-11 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD