A HTC Hero inspired theme to transform your Black Berry into your very own HERO! Includes a weather slot, 6 customized icons, 6 Media switch access, Calendar & Message access to view from the home screen.

To make "Messages" show up on the home screen just press "alt + e"
    To make "Calendar" show up on the home screen just press "alt + c"
    $ shortcut goes to SMS/MMS

The "+" sign opens the side switches and down arrow closes the switches.

Weather Version includes slot 1 for Weather program of your choice
    No Weather Version is for Berry Weather as a wallpaper, Wallpaper Pack included (should be sent when you order through Mobihand but if not contact me through the contact email and I can email you the link)

Once clicked on "Messages" or "Calendar" scroll up to view the hidden today items and then scroll back down for the ability to hide the background and today items.

FOR OS 5.0 ONLY!

Price $4.99

Purchase @ the Mobihand Network

**Thanks to HelmDawg and Crevis (Eric & Travis) for testing and giving valuable feedback and ideas**
    07-06-10 09:01 AM
    On sale now for $3.50 as well
    07-06-10 09:02 AM
    just purchased and downloaded this theme...i love it!!! thanks
    07-09-10 05:27 PM
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it...it's one of my favorite themes I've made
    07-09-10 05:42 PM
    I purchased this, how do I get it on my phone?
    07-14-10 11:34 PM
    how did you download this? I need help : (
    07-14-10 11:35 PM
    As I said in my email, you received a download link from Mobihand. It should say in the email "Download to mobile" with a link next to it
    07-15-10 07:14 AM
    hi, i had purchased this theme on July 15 and loved it. I just got a replacement phone and it is not on this phone, could you send me a download link to my email so i can continue using this theme?

A HTC Hero inspired theme to transform your Black Berry into your very own HERO! Includes a weather slot, 6 customized icons, 6 Media switch access, Calendar & Message access to view from the home screen.

To make "Messages" show up on the home screen just press "alt + e"
    To make "Calendar" show up on the home screen just press "alt + c"
    $ shortcut goes to SMS/MMS

The "+" sign opens the side switches and down arrow closes the switches.

Weather Version includes slot 1 for Weather program of your choice
    No Weather Version is for Berry Weather as a wallpaper, Wallpaper Pack included (should be sent when you order through Mobihand but if not contact me through the contact email and I can email you the link)

Once clicked on "Messages" or "Calendar" scroll up to view the hidden today items and then scroll back down for the ability to hide the background and today items.

FOR OS 5.0 ONLY!

Price $4.99

Purchase @ the Mobihand Network

**Thanks to HelmDawg and Crevis (Eric & Travis) for testing and giving valuable feedback and ideas**
    10-03-10 11:15 AM
    Allie you can log into your Mobihand account through their site and redownload the theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD