Just got the Bold 9650 for Verizon finally.. Damn them 2 year contracts..

I am bored with the themes so if you have any to share please contact me!

Pin: 32508df3
    09-24-10 09:31 AM
    Just go to the themes forum on this website and there are many to choose from. 9700,9630 and 8900 themes are also compatible with the 9650 themes.
    09-24-10 09:36 AM
    I had one sent to me using SMS text, downloaded it, rebooted and still cant find?? Any suggestions? Also, do you know how to change the PIN under my info on here?
    09-24-10 09:40 AM
    you can also download themes in the blackberry app world app...
    09-24-10 09:41 AM
    I had one sent to me using SMS text, downloaded it, rebooted and still cant find?? Any suggestions? Also, do you know how to change the PIN under my info on here?
    Utica, NY huh?
    I'm in Amsterdam...down the Thruway a bit! Howdy neighbor!
    To get your PIN off your info: sign onto cb.com and go to the userCP/click on your name/about me/click on the pencil to edit the various sections there. erase your PIN or whatever you want to do.

Themes are found in the theme section. If you have OS5 try some of Al3azim's themes...I beta test for him and his stuff is dynamite!
    Just go there from your BB and download them Over the Air or OTA and they will install to your bb.

More questions? Post up. We'll be glad to help a fellow upstater!!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 09-24-10 at 10:02 AM.
    09-24-10 09:58 AM
    Utica such a great place.. NOT!! LOL - Was actually in Fort Plain a few weekends ago though

I downloaded a theme, rebooted, but its not showing up under options: themes: ??

As for operating system? I think maybe v5.0.0.732

I had the Curve 8330 - like you and just upgraded finally yesterday, it will take some getting use to.. i love the themes, but never got into them much - probably should have
    09-24-10 10:20 AM
    Is there an actually CB app? Or just a site to use on my BB? Dumb question i know..
    09-24-10 10:26 AM
    Make sure the theme is for OS5 first of all. It should appear under options/themes.
    If not, then it wasn't for your OS.
    Check your downloads folder just to be sure but it SHOULD NOT be there. At least I NEVER had one go there...lol

Try it again...I have over 20 themes installed and regularly install themes to beta test for developers and never have any trouble

Keep me posted, please.
    Fort Plain...a little smaller than Amsterdam, tho. We're a BIG city compared to them...lol
    09-24-10 10:30 AM
    Nope.. Must not have been for the right OS.. I was looking for a gambling theme, but cant find one? Any suggestions?
    09-24-10 10:42 AM
    Is there an actually CB app? Or just a site to use on my BB? Dumb question i know..
    Not a dumb question!
    on your berry:
    go to http://www.crackberry.com
    downloads/software/download launcher

the launcher will lead you to the mobile site when you click on it. It is a shortcut, if you will directly to the CB website
    09-24-10 11:00 AM
    Jaydee will concur, but my favorite theme was Random by al3zim (sp?), before I updated to OS6 and no themes. Very clean, removes a lot of homescreen clutter and uses OS6 icons. I really hope he makes one for OS6 when they're available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 12:03 PM
    Jaydee will concur, but my favorite theme was Random by al3zim (sp?), before I updated to OS6 and no themes. Very clean, removes a lot of homescreen clutter and uses OS6 icons. I really hope he makes one for OS6 when they're available.

Pete-Al3azim is hoping to translate some of his themes to OS6 is Theme Builder comes out with an OS6 version and if it is possible. I will not upgrade until he can! I would miss his themes too much!!!
    09-24-10 01:03 PM
    i made a theme for my bold (using OS 6.0 now, so can't use it anymore) with a sliding dock, the option to hide the dock, and much better background visibility. also has translucent dialogs/menus. other than that it's similar to the default OS 5.0 theme.

http://thesmallprint.org/blackberry/...tweaked_hd.jad
    09-24-10 07:06 PM
    QBall 3G v 1.5.5, FTW!! Search in the themes forum for details, or just grab from MyBBOTA.com Download - QBall 3G 5.0 v1.5.5

09-24-10 10:11 PM
    When I was running OS5 I was using Foppa 17 Weather w/ OS6 Icons. Loved it.

Now I'm on OS6 so no themes other than default - which I wouldn't mind if the top banner wasn't so massive.
    09-24-10 10:29 PM
    I have to agree with the threads above. I've tried a bunch of themes and always came back to QBall's themes and Al3azim's Random. Now that I got OS6 I'm hoping the theme builder update comes out soon...
    09-25-10 12:09 AM
    I can make two suggestions; they're in my signiture

09-25-10 12:38 AM
    I also am running BB6, but always like the themes from purelab. purelab. I think. Natemz has left the blackBerry world but his pro v5 theme is still around, and is just awesome. I mention these 2 because they are vastly different. Purelabs makes a more minimal theme to show off wallpaper. The pro V5 theme has a ton of icons on the homescreen.

09-25-10 04:42 AM
    When I was running OS5 I was using Foppa 17 Weather w/ OS6 Icons. Loved it.

Now I'm on OS6 so no themes other than default - which I wouldn't mind if the top banner wasn't so massive.
    Yeah OS6 default theme is awful uggo. haha. It's why I won't upgrade
    Foppa's themes are great as well. Good choice. Foppa 20 is excellent as well.
    09-25-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD