You want to be careful with those gun and tonics, Jaydee. Somebody could get screenshot
    LMAO!!!!!!!
    02-28-11 04:16 PM
    This is actually Slide. Jaydee posted the wrong screen capture. The theme is called Slide and is also available for OS6
    Where would I find this? The link in your sig isn't a link
    02-28-11 05:17 PM
    Where would I find this? The link in your sig isn't a link
    Here, here http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/fr...y-more-564323/
    Moon_Juice likes this.
    02-28-11 05:30 PM
    Oh gosh...now I don't know which to try first, Random or Slide...

*brain explodes*
    02-28-11 05:40 PM
    Oh gosh...now I don't know which to try first, Random or Slide...

*brain explodes*
    I am using all seven...no eight that Al3azim has converted to OS6!!!!
    One for each day!!! Er..um...and more!!
    02-28-11 05:43 PM
    i downloaded this theme today straight from my blackberry by going on crackberrys site. its my first time downloading a theme actually and wasnt sure how to do it thru my mac . how do i know if i got the newest version of this theme meant for the bold 9650 OS6?

also what does OTA mean?
    whats the diffce bw hidden today and not ?

sorry, I'm a newbie

thanks for your help [/FONT]
    03-01-11 07:33 PM
    i downloaded this theme today straight from my blackberry by going on crackberrys site. its my first time downloading a theme actually and wasnt sure how to do it thru my mac . how do i know if i got the newest version of this theme meant for the bold 9650 OS6?

also what does OTA mean?
    whats the diffce bw hidden today and not ?

sorry, I'm a newbie

thanks for your help [/FONT]
    spex, on the first page of this thread, after the screen shots, you will see the download link for OS6.
    If you have the correct version, when you go in options - display - screen display and scroll down to themes - it should be listed there and should have a 6 beside it.

OTA means over the air - meaning directly from your device vs downloading to pc first.

hidden today shows you the calendar/email/sms entries on your home screen depending on how the developer has set it to show. Clicking on the particular icon will bring the entries up so you don't have to actually open the application.
    Not - is just that - the entries don't show up on the home screen.
    Some prefer hidden today, others not. It's preference and how you want your device to be set up...
    Hope that helps!
    03-01-11 09:16 PM
    thanks for your help. i cked like you said and in options it says random6 so i guess i did it correctly.

not sure i understand the hidden today. on my screen if i click on clock it opens up alarms and timers. if i click on date, the calender opens. is that what you mean? i dont have anything for sms or email tho unless i click on the icons at the bottom of my screen where i set up my favorites that i go into all day long. is there an even quicker way?

i wish there was a way to open up the icons besides doing altD. is there? its a drag to do it all day. so lazy

besides that its a great theme!!
    03-02-11 08:32 AM
    thanks for your help. i cked like you said and in options it says random6 so i guess i did it correctly.

not sure i understand the hidden today. on my screen if i click on clock it opens up alarms and timers. if i click on date, the calender opens. is that what you mean? i dont have anything for sms or email tho unless i click on the icons at the bottom of my screen where i set up my favorites that i go into all day long. is there an even quicker way?

i wish there was a way to open up the icons besides doing altD. is there? its a drag to do it all day. so lazy

Yes, when you click on the calendar, you will see your entry items pop up on the home screen.
    Sometime the hidden today will show sms messages as well, depending on if if it is built into the theme.

No, there is no other way to open the dock, however you could just hit the BB menu button and it will take you straight to the application menu and everything will there...

It is a wonderful theme! All of al3azim's are
    03-02-11 09:40 AM

From your description, the theme is functioning exactly as the creator intended.
    If you want something done differently in the theme, you might want to look around and test drive a few. Or better yet, contact the themer and see if you can get customizations...WHICH COST MONEY.
    03-02-11 09:50 AM
    How do I install this? I used the OTA link on my phone, and it downloaded the theme, and says was successfully installed, but it doesn't show up on my themes list.
    04-08-11 11:01 PM
    1. Did you install the correct version? The developer makes it for OS5 and OS6. If you have the wrong one, you won't see it.
    2. Did you do a battery pull? Many themers (including this one) recommend a BP after installing their themes. It's always a good idea to do a BP or at least a three-finger reset after any installation.
    Last edited by Underway99; 04-09-11 at 01:01 AM.
    04-08-11 11:22 PM
    Hidden dock is awesome. Thank you for keeping it free.
    04-10-11 03:44 PM
    Wow another great theme!
    04-24-11 09:49 AM
    Wow another great theme!
    If you are discovering Al3azim's themes, wait till you get to Timed, or Tabbed, or Gradient, or Deuce.

I hope you will enjoy them all as much as we do! If you try any of these others, let us know!!!
    04-24-11 09:54 AM
    Wow another great theme!
    Thank you
    04-24-11 11:39 AM
166 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD