I love this Theme!! This is the only Theme I use!! To even make it better, can you please change the icons to the new 6.1 icons please!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 04:49 PM
    I love this Theme!! This is the only Theme I use!! To even make it better, can you please change the icons to the new 6.1 icons please!!!

I will search for the icons on CB to check them out

04-01-11 08:24 PM
    1st post updated with download link for OS5 and OS6 using 6.1 Icons
    04-04-11 10:17 PM
    @al3azim

Thanks for great theme. 6.1 address book icon is misaligned. it is slightly higher than the other icons. can you please fix this?

thanks
    04-14-11 11:31 AM
    @al3azim

Thanks for great theme. 6.1 address book icon is misaligned. it is slightly higher than the other icons. can you please fix this?

thanks
    Which OS version and can you include a screen capture as I do not see it on the one I am running.
    04-14-11 12:05 PM
    Great Theme - just got my new bold with OS 6 and looked for hours - glad i chose this one. if you come across any great golf wallpaper to go behind it, i would appreciate it. Thanks again.
    04-15-11 07:47 AM
    Great Theme - just got my new bold with OS 6 and looked for hours - glad i chose this one. if you come across any great golf wallpaper to go behind it, i would appreciate it. Thanks again.
    Please try the crackberry wallpaper forum and see if there are any golf wallpaper for you to use.

Also just Google golf and see what you can find. Almost any picture from the internet can be used as wallpaper. You just need to resize it for your device specifications. There are free apps to do that, even online ones and one here at CB!

Finding wallpapers is half the fun of having them!!! Good Luck!!
    04-15-11 07:53 AM
    OS6 6.1 icons. I dont know how to insert image so the following url will show you the image.
    thx

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...1&d=1302879664
    04-15-11 10:04 AM
    OS6 6.1 icons. I dont know how to insert image so the following url will show you the image.
    thx

The contacts icon is not off. It actually has a shadow effect at the bottom and that is why it actually fills the whole underlay part. All icons are the same size pixel wise. I will still see if any adjustments can be made
    04-15-11 11:14 AM
    One more question - still loving the theme but is there any way to "unhide" the dock. the picture i found looks perfect with the dock across the bottom but has a black space if i leave it without the dock. if i try to stretch the picture it is too light at the bottom it is tough to see the icons so i like that black space.

just wondered if there is any way to unhide the APPS1 dock.
    04-16-11 05:07 AM
    One more question - still loving the theme but is there any way to "unhide" the dock. the picture i found looks perfect with the dock across the bottom but has a black space if i leave it without the dock. if i try to stretch the picture it is too light at the bottom it is tough to see the icons so i like that black space.

just wondered if there is any way to unhide the APPS1 dock.
    The theme does not have the option to leave the dock on all the time other than you hitting the apps1 button to turn it on and do not hit the esc key; that way the dock stays on

04-16-11 10:09 AM
    Thanks. have you created any other themes that do not hide the bottom dock.... (a little more old school)? Thanks.
    04-16-11 02:24 PM
    The contacts icon is not off. It actually has a shadow effect at the bottom and that is why it actually fills the whole underlay part. All icons are the same size pixel wise. I will still see if any adjustments can be made
    thanks and please let me know.
    04-22-11 09:41 AM
    Thanks. have you created any other themes that do not hide the bottom dock.... (a little more old school)? Thanks.
    A few of my older themes like Stormy X and Simple X do not hide the dock but those are only for OS5
    04-22-11 10:53 AM
    A classic.

12-22-11 07:28 PM
    Thanks Andy
    12-30-11 09:57 AM
116 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD