• Garmin phone icons
    • Zen with 6 icons on home screen
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Eventhough I am a Lakers fan, I am doing this as a request :-)

Image above visible only while at a computer

OTA OS 5.0

�Icon set used: Garminfone Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).�
    �Windows 7 Indicators (white) was used which was created by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).�
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:36 AM.
    08-20-10 10:56 PM
    Hey all crackberry members who are SUNS fans. This gorgeous theme was made for me and I LOVE it. If you like it am sure it can be done for you as well
    Thanks again. My Bold looks awesome !!

Judi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 11:04 PM
    This is really nice!!!I'm a bulls fan!!!
    08-21-10 08:14 AM
    Love the garmin icons bur NOT the suns! Lol how about a generic version w plain colors?

08-21-10 10:00 AM
    Love the garmin icons bur NOT the suns! Lol how about a generic version w plain colors?

According to your profile you have an 8830?, therefore a 320x240 display with 53X48 icons and 48X36 when on Zen. This is a 480X360 screen with 80X80 icons. I only have a free license on these for the 85XX and 96XX. I didn't buy the license to do anything to the icons since I don't plan on ever selling the themes I make.
    08-21-10 03:23 PM
    This is really nice!!!I'm a bulls fan!!!
    Thank you, Go Lakers HERE
    08-21-10 03:44 PM
    any way to use these icons with the NY Yankees instead...i'm a baseball fan
    08-21-10 05:36 PM
    any way to use these icons with the NY Yankees instead...i'm a baseball fan
    1. I'll see what . I come up with. Right of the bat, without trying anything, I am not sure these will look good, granted the icons are mostly orange/yellow/red and the Yankees stuff is dark blue/black/greyish, but I can give it a try. If you have any specific 480X360 wallpapers send them to me as a pm please. I check my pm's more often that I do the threads I post in.

In the mean time, take a look at these themes already here on CB

HERE

2. I guess those icons look good even on something having to do with the Yankees. The final product is HERE

I can almost hear it
    "DAAARYL
    DAAARYL
    DAAARYL"

lol

Was Daryl's team the Mets?
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 08-22-10 at 03:24 PM.
    08-22-10 02:18 AM
    can you do the chicago bulls by any chance?I dont have any pics but if you can i would like pic of Derrick Rose.thanx.
    08-22-10 06:56 AM
    can you do the chicago bulls by any chance?I dont have any pics but if you can i would like pic of Derrick Rose.thanx.
    Maybe, I am working on 10 themes at the moment :-) No, Michael Jordan at all? That's wrong lol
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 08-22-10 at 03:03 PM.
    08-22-10 02:50 PM
    I ask two things when doing a theme for you: A thank you on the post if you downloaded it even if you don't like it , and a screen shot of both your home and applications screen (using the wallpapers that I included on the theme), think you can do that? :-)
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 08-22-10 at 04:33 PM.
    08-22-10 03:05 PM
    According to your profile you have an 8830?, therefore a 320x240 display with 53X48 icons and 48X36 when on Zen. This is a 480X360 screen with 80X80 icons. I only have a free license on these for the 85XX and 96XX. I didn't buy the license to do anything to the icons since I don't plan on ever selling the themes I make.
    Sorry - profile is incorrect - i have a BOLD 9650
    08-23-10 09:25 AM

I am already tired of looking at those icons. I already built like 6 themes with those lol I am going to put up an OS 6 icons with regular wallpapers.
    08-23-10 03:19 PM
    I don't mind building themes for people. Just try to be as specific as possible with your request. If you can include a picture even better. With that in mind, pm and also post what would you like. Thank you.
    08-23-10 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD