Hello everyone!

Summer's finally here, so here's a simple free theme to go with it!
    It is compatible with most devices running OS 5 or 6 (see the full listing on the download links further below).

It's easy on the eyes - the highlights stand out (even on sunny days), the shades and gradients of green through out the menus and lists make reading texts easy. The icon focus is based on the concept that the red notification dot actually blossomed a bit .

You can find more screenshots in the download links, or just try it yourself

Comments & ratings are much appreciated, as always. If you find any bugs or glitches please let me know by email, (as I can't keep track of all comments all the time) and I'll reply within 24h and fix it.

Note that this theme is solely based on graphics, no actual coding involved. It does runs real smooth because of that and does not load up your device's memory. (BlackBerry experts, don't gang up on me, this is only my 3rd project as a themer, and I've decided to make it a free one. My next theme will have SVG code in it I promise! )

This theme is FREE for download, and you can get the default OS 5/6 icons version on AppWorld, or the OS 7 icons version here on MobiHand.

Here are the Download Links:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturize - OS 7 icons on MobiHand's Themestore
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturize - OS 5/6 icons on MobiHand's Themestore

Naturize - OS 5/6 icons on AppWorld

Enjoy!
    05-14-11 07:25 AM
    Nice theme! Any chance for a weather slot?
    Thanks
    05-14-11 09:11 AM
    Nice theme! Any chance for a weather slot?
    Thanks
    Yes, I was already thinking of an update to it: a weather slot and a hidden today. Unfortunately, this month I'm all tied up. (I know it sounds like easy work, and that update would actually be rather easy to do, but it's very time consuming with so many compatible devices to it. Plus the dreaded upload process on the themestores..)

If people will really like it, I'll upgrade it as soon as I get some free time. If not, I already have my next premium theme on my to do list for next month. Cheers!
    Last edited by berryglowdesigns; 05-14-11 at 09:21 AM.
    05-14-11 09:18 AM
    Thank you
    05-14-11 09:47 AM
    This is a great twist on the default OS6 theme! I really love the colours and the new focus accent. However, I'd like to point out that the universal search doesn't seem to work properly: you can't see the icons for what to search in.
    berryglowdesigns likes this.
    05-15-11 01:10 PM
    This is a great twist on the default OS6 theme! I really love the colours and the new focus accent. However, I'd like to point out that the universal search doesn't seem to work properly: you can't see the icons for what to search in.
    Yes, thank you for the notice, and very glad you like it!

You're the second that brings up this issue. Unfortunately, I did not mess around with any coding at all with this theme, just the grahpics, so there's nothing that could've affected a device's functionality. All canvas are properly set, I can only assume this is yet another ThemeBuilder 6.0 bug, as it is still in beta mode..

When the theme building software gets out of beta mode, I'll redo the files from scratch. Untill then, there's little I can do. I'll post the bug in the 'features' listing on the appshop, just to let people know :|.

Thanks again, cheers!
    05-15-11 01:38 PM
    05-15-11 05:48 PM
    Jaydee,
    You have the most amazing wallpapers.
    It is usually your post of the theme with your wallpapers that greatly influences my decision to acquire a theme.
    Thanks
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-15-11 06:21 PM
    Jaydee,
    You have the most amazing wallpapers.
    It is usually your post of the theme with your wallpapers that greatly influences my decision to acquire a theme.
    Thanks
    Casi,
    Thanks for the kind words. My collection has grown through so many sources: many of the people who post screen shots generously share, I check CB, I use Google, Deviant Art and other locations as well.

I'm so glad you enjoy the screen shots and my wallpaper selections. I try to present the theme in the best way I can!
    05-15-11 06:36 PM
    UPDATED TO V1.5!

Improved graphics;
    New wallpaper for OS6 devices;
    Fixed display bug on the 'Storm' models.

The 'Universal Search' bug on the OS6 devices homescreen will be repaired when the theme building software gets out of beta mode.
    This updated version is available on the Mobihand store only at the moment, it will be available on AppWorld as soon as it gets approved!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you like it, please rate and comment it, it really means a lot! Download:

MobiHand themestore

AppWorld .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!
    redman8 likes this.
    05-17-11 11:03 AM
    The theme has been updated to v1.6

This version will repair the 'Universal Search' bug on the homescreen of OS 6 devices!

Thank you all for your feedback, every update is made thanks to you!
    Also, please rate and comment the theme if you enjoy using it!

Download link
    05-25-11 06:32 PM
    Thanks to your feedback, Version 2.0 of the Free Naturize theme is now up. Please leave a comment and rating if you enjoy this theme!

Download: Naturize Free!

On OS 6 devices, this release includes:

� Fixed the repeating image display bug (when scrolling up/down in menus and tabs).
    � Due to user requests worldwide, the stylish HD wallpaper from the BerryGlowDesigns 'Naturize Premium!' theme has been added to the 'home' screen and the 'lock' screen.

On OS 5 devices, this release includes:

� Fixed 'application' screen display properties on BlackBerry� Storm� and BlackBerry� Bold� models.
    � Due to user requests worldwide, the stylish HD wallpaper from the BerryGlowDesigns 'Naturize Premium!' theme has been added to the 'home' screen and the 'lock' screen.
    � New 'menu' screen wallpapers.
    06-12-11 12:42 PM
    decided to rock this one today
    07-27-11 09:57 AM
    07-27-11 04:46 PM

Search for 'Naturize' on App World. The theme is now updated to version 2.5 over there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-27-11 04:50 PM
    Search for 'Naturize' on App World. The theme is now updated to version 2.5 over there.

tyvm for the info, but i dont have BB App world installed. Maybe i'll consider re-installing it

(i dwld this from Mobihand btw)
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 07-27-11 at 04:59 PM.
    07-27-11 04:54 PM
    Naturize updated to V3.0--very nice i really like the update, thx BGD !!
    berryglowdesigns likes this.
    09-02-11 02:22 PM
    Great theme, but this is ain't for free

09-24-11 10:36 AM
    I am having some difficulties...everywhere on this page it says that this theme is free, but everytime I click a link it isn't for a free theme. Can someone help me out, or is it just not a free theme anymore?

Thx

11-16-11 02:36 PM
    I am having some difficulties...everywhere on this page it says that this theme is free, but everytime I click a link it isn't for a free theme. Can someone help me out, or is it just not a free theme anymore?

Thx

Not free anymore since the update.........title was never changed.
    11-16-11 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD