Because you can never go wrong with another iFunny, I mean, iPhone theme :-)

Named by AJ64
    ‘Icon set used: Big A** Meters which were created by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).’
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 02-26-11 at 10:23 PM.
    creepy09 likes this.
    02-26-11 06:14 PM
    Very cool...thanks, Arsenalsocal!!
    02-26-11 09:45 PM
    Arsen, quick question. I tried the universal search but it did not work. Any suggestions?
    02-26-11 10:10 PM
    Yea same for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 10:27 PM
    Whatever the default way to make it work with the stock OS 6 theme, that's how you access it. I didn't change anything as far as that is concerned. As always pull the battery out and then try it again. I only tested this with a simulator and with a couple of people as far as performance, I am not sure what you have to press in order to access it with the stock OS 6 theme. Lastly, by Universal Search, I mean the default theme itself, the stock one before there was TB 6, maybe I am naming it wrong then?

Yea same for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Arsen, quick question. I tried the universal search but it did not work. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 02-26-11 at 10:45 PM.
    02-26-11 10:42 PM
    Second battery pull did not fix it. I think you are using the terms correctly... universal search using os 6 essentially means that you can start typing from anywhere and various search engines will show up. Thus, if you begin to type a name, youtube and contacts and whatever else has those letters in it will appear. Listen, even without universal search, this is excellent and I am going to use it! Thanks again for your awesome work.
    02-26-11 10:53 PM
    I would like to know what I am doing wrong though, since I am not changing anything as far as that from the default theme.
    Second battery pull did not fix it. I think you are using the terms correctly... universal search using os 6 essentially means that you can start typing from anywhere and various search engines will show up. Thus, if you begin to type a name, youtube and contacts and whatever else has those letters in it will appear. Listen, even without universal search, this is excellent and I am going to use it! Thanks again for your awesome work.
    02-26-11 11:00 PM
    When the beta came out, most of the new themes did not have universal search. Then, about a week later, it began to work with just about every one that came out. So I don't know if it has to do something with the beta or if there is something else that needs to be done.....since I don't know the first thing about building a theme, I leave that sophisticated stuff to you guys. That is one reason why I so appreciate the efforts you make. Perhaps someone with a bunch more knowledge than I about the manner in which the theme builder works can chime in.
    02-26-11 11:05 PM
    I have the original TB 6, maybe I have to delete this copy and download the new one then. Maybe it also has to do with the OS 6 you are running? I wonder if it works with other people running different versions of OS 6?
    When the beta came out, most of the new themes did not have universal search. Then, about a week later, it began to work with just about every one that came out. So I don't know if it has to do something with the beta or if there is something else that needs to be done.....since I don't know the first thing about building a theme, I leave that sophisticated stuff to you guys. That is one reason why I so appreciate the efforts you make. Perhaps someone with a bunch more knowledge than I about the manner in which the theme builder works can chime in.
    02-26-11 11:07 PM
    That may have something to do with it. I am running 6.0.0.431, the (thus far) only official version for the 9650.
    02-26-11 11:09 PM
    Did you change your software and then Universal Search began to work? Or did just all of sudden begin to work?
    That may have something to do with it. I am running 6.0.0.431, the (thus far) only official version for the 9650.
    02-26-11 11:12 PM
    It did not work on the initial themes (not just for me but for anyone), and then about a week later the themes that were posted had a working US. If you were to look back at some of the posts around January 22 or so, I believe you would find that some of the theme builders were saying "universal search does not work, it seems to be a problem with the theme builder..." But then relatively quickly the themes had it working. I do not believe it is something you did or something you can do at this point to get it to work, and hope you don't spend any time trying. It is just a glitch...sometimes it seems to work, and sometimes the developers say it won't work. I hope you don't think I am being a pain....I appreciate your work and just wanted to point out that I couldn't get it to work. I bet someone tomorrow will come along with some suggestions to resolve it. Maybe someone will download the theme and it will work....I would then just re-download it.
    02-26-11 11:17 PM
    Nah dude, you are being cool. I am going to delete TB 6 and install it again. Maybe that would solve the issue. I was working on a Storm theme OS 5 on my other computer (laptop running vista) and for some reason it wouldn't give me an OTA. I tried it on this computer (desktop with xp) and it worked, sometimes TB is also very iffy depending what OS you are actually running on your computer and it behaves differently.

Be on the look out for an update for the US OTA, Monday at the latest.
    It did not work on the initial themes (not just for me but for anyone), and then about a week later the themes that were posted had a working US. If you were to look back at some of the posts around January 22 or so, I believe you would find that some of the theme builders were saying "universal search does not work, it seems to be a problem with the theme builder..." But then relatively quickly the themes had it working. I do not believe it is something you did or something you can do at this point to get it to work, and hope you don't spend any time trying. It is just a glitch...sometimes it seems to work, and sometimes the developers say it won't work. I hope you don't think I am being a pain....I appreciate your work and just wanted to point out that I couldn't get it to work. I bet someone tomorrow will come along with some suggestions to resolve it. Maybe someone will download the theme and it will work....I would then just re-download it.
    gonzotwins likes this.
    02-26-11 11:26 PM
    absolutely love this theme but the universal serach only works in the "zen" version for os6 .. the actualy "universal search" doesnt ... actually search .. once figured out i will use this daily!!! i love it.. thank you!
    03-30-11 11:50 PM
    Universal Search is iffy, it works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't
    absolutely love this theme but the universal serach only works in the "zen" version for os6 .. the actualy "universal search" doesnt ... actually search .. once figured out i will use this daily!!! i love it.. thank you!
    03-31-11 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD