CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    PIN
    Only for those who I customize Themes for.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default DReW27T [PREMIUM & FREE TRIAL] Hidden Today

OS6. Created and tested using my 9650/6.0.0.431

I built the added features listed below based on user comments.

Hidable Weather Slot:
    Well, maybe not this one, it's my idea. I feel bad for those how don't use a Weather App & are stuck putting an icon there. It's not very pretty. This Weather Slot uses the 8th icon on the Application Screen and does display on the Home Screen. You can choose to cover the Weather Slot by hitting alt+o & display it by hitting alt+i. Keep in mind if you click the Trackpad when the dock is down, the application in the Weather Slot will start and its name will be displayed under the clock.

NOTE: Change your Trackpad Sensitivity from the default of 70 to 60. It makes the dock easier to handle, TRUST ME.

Access to the Today Area:
    The Dock has 2 levels, the first being the row of seven icons. If you continue to scroll up higher, I "red glow" (I call it the Today Button) will appear above the dock displaying the Today Area. Scroll left to enter the Today Area. Scroll Right while in the Today Area to go back to the "red glow" (Today Button). Scroll down 1 level to the dock and the Today Area disappears.

Universal Search:
    Everyone you uses "Application Shortcuts" rather then "Universal Search" on the Home Screen (I think I'm the only one) looses the ability to access Universal Search. When you're on the "red glow" (Today Button) mentioned above and click the Trackpad, Universal search is started.

All other features are my standard as seen in the DReW27 & DReW26y/b.
    - Wallpaper friendly Home Screen.
    - Customized Sound Profile Icons on Home Screen.
    - Customized graphics including Transparent menus and dialog boxes.
    - Custom beveled notification icons and buttons.
    - 7 User Definable icons on Textured Hiding Dock: This is my unique code that makes the dock fast and smooth. My docks don't jump and gitter like the others. Pull down on the Trackpad/Ball to lower the dock & push up to raise it. Application names will display under the Date when focused on and will be replaced with your Carrier information when dock is down.
    - Click Trackpad/Ball while the dock is closed to open app in Weather Slot.
    - Weather Slot on Home Screen (icon 8 on Application Menu): Application name will display under the Time. I'm using BeWeather.
    - Keyboard Shortcuts: $ opens SMS, 0 opens Profiles
    * NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen.

Want this theme tweaked just the way you like it? Different Trim, backgrounds, colors? PM me.

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! I've added a free trial. It's the full working theme that's been watermarked. Just follow the link below to the store.

DReW27T Hidden Today - Themes BlackBerry Software
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 02-22-2011 at 08:34 AM.
    My 96xx/97xx OS6 Themes: DReW27T, DReW27, DReW26b, DReW26y
    My 89xx/96xx/97xx OS5 Themes: DReW24 C/M/Zen, EMO2 Cyan, EMO2 Purple, EMO1&2 Pink Zen, EMO1&2 Today, DReW11 ZEN, DReW11 Today
    CLICK HERE to Check out some of my Older 85/89/96/97 Themes, Free & Custom. @Devils_Kin
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    287 Global Posts

DREW, this looks to be a very cool theme. I think your extra efforts have clinched that I am going to download your previous leather on leather theme. Great work....would love to have this one but the watermark would drive me nuts. Good job!!!!!

Doug
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by gonzotwins View Post
    DREW, this looks to be a very cool theme. I think your extra efforts have clinched that I am going to download your previous leather on leather theme. Great work....would love to have this one but the watermark would drive me nuts. Good job!!!!!

Doug
    The purpose of the watermark is to let you try the theme. If you think it's worth the money, the paid version doesn't have the watermark.
    DReW
    My 89xx/96xx/97xx OS5 Themes: DReW24 C/M/Zen, EMO2 Cyan, EMO2 Purple, EMO1&2 Pink Zen, EMO1&2 Today, DReW11 ZEN, DReW11 Today
    CLICK HERE to Check out some of my Older 85/89/96/97 Themes, Free & Custom. @Devils_Kin
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    287 Global Posts

Understood. Looks good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

PM sent........
    CrackBerry User

I have been trying various themes on this site for a few weeks now and so far you absolutely have the best ones, even your free ones are better than some of the paid ones. I will certainly donate once I get my choice completed. This one is great, yet the red stuff is distracting. I am currently using the leather on leather but you cannot access the Today using that theme as you can with this theme. Your use of the center scroll button is great, surprised very few use it. I mean, it makes absolute perfect sense to scroll up to open a bar, and how simple. I didn't like that I lost the search function which you have in this one. It is funny you actually have the best of both worlds in those two themes. Thanks again.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by yazman View Post
    I will certainly donate once I get my choice completed. This one is great, yet the red stuff is distracting.
    If you or anyone wants any of my themes personalized (different textured banners, colors, combined features), all you have to do is PM me and we'll talk options and pricing.
    CrackBerry Abuser

So, I played around with this one all night. Functionality wise, I have to say it's the best you"ve done thus far DReW!!! Kudos!!

I do have two small tweaks to request, so I'll PM you in a bit. Premium version here I come!!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Are there any comments from anyone on what would make this theme more appealing to you or is the problem simply that it's not free? I've got some of my best work hanging out in this forum, what am I missing?
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 02-28-2011 at 07:35 AM. Reason: grammar
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by D.R.e.W View Post
    Are there any comments from anyone on what would make this theme more appealing to you or is the problem simply that it's not free? I've got some of my best work hanging out in this forum, what am I missing?
    I'll give a few small ones....Oh and pardon me, I may not be versed on some of the terms. I can't beleive I'm doing this considering red is my favorite color..

On the "home/main screen"
    --The orange/red hue on the icons is a little hard to see (ex. the email icon..it almost blends in with the red background)
    --With the red highlight, it's hard to tell which icon is selected when you scroll across. (I know I could easily read the screen text, but I'm just saying)
    --Would it be possible to increase the size of the lowest level just a hair? (the seciton where you have the battery, signal...etc icons). It's very difficult to see the red "new message" indicater"

That's it for me.....
    Thanked by:
    D.R.e.W (03-03-2011) 
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Awesome, Thanx FASHER!
    CrackBerry Abuser

This is still your best work so far. I'm eventually going to buy it, but right now I go back and forth between 27T and the "Blue Soundwaves".

UPDATE -- You know the more I look at them....the more it appears the lower row of ions on 27T are the same as on "Blue Soundwaves". Something just makes them harder to see??? Could just my old eyes though.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

I just customized this theme for a user, notice the Skull trim.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DReW27T [PREMIUM & FREE TRIAL] Hidden Today-capture11_24_48.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    FASHER (03-16-2011) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    3222040f

Talking you already know

Yea Drew I appreciate then skulls customization its great quality work, seriously other users out there...the man knows what he's doing. He is quick to get back with you about customizations and things. Best themes for the crackberry hands down!