| | 02-21-11, 10:48 PM Thread Author #1
DReW27T [PREMIUM & FREE TRIAL] Hidden Today
OS6. Created and tested using my 9650/18.104.22.1681
I built the added features listed below based on user comments.
Hidable Weather Slot:
Well, maybe not this one, it's my idea. I feel bad for those how don't use a Weather App & are stuck putting an icon there. It's not very pretty. This Weather Slot uses the 8th icon on the Application Screen and does display on the Home Screen. You can choose to cover the Weather Slot by hitting alt+o & display it by hitting alt+i. Keep in mind if you click the Trackpad when the dock is down, the application in the Weather Slot will start and its name will be displayed under the clock.
NOTE: Change your Trackpad Sensitivity from the default of 70 to 60. It makes the dock easier to handle, TRUST ME.
Access to the Today Area:
The Dock has 2 levels, the first being the row of seven icons. If you continue to scroll up higher, I "red glow" (I call it the Today Button) will appear above the dock displaying the Today Area. Scroll left to enter the Today Area. Scroll Right while in the Today Area to go back to the "red glow" (Today Button). Scroll down 1 level to the dock and the Today Area disappears.
Everyone you uses "Application Shortcuts" rather then "Universal Search" on the Home Screen (I think I'm the only one) looses the ability to access Universal Search. When you're on the "red glow" (Today Button) mentioned above and click the Trackpad, Universal search is started.
All other features are my standard as seen in the DReW27 & DReW26y/b.
- Wallpaper friendly Home Screen.
- Customized Sound Profile Icons on Home Screen.
- Customized graphics including Transparent menus and dialog boxes.
- Custom beveled notification icons and buttons.
- 7 User Definable icons on Textured Hiding Dock: This is my unique code that makes the dock fast and smooth. My docks don't jump and gitter like the others. Pull down on the Trackpad/Ball to lower the dock & push up to raise it. Application names will display under the Date when focused on and will be replaced with your Carrier information when dock is down.
- Click Trackpad/Ball while the dock is closed to open app in Weather Slot.
- Weather Slot on Home Screen (icon 8 on Application Menu): Application name will display under the Time. I'm using BeWeather.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: $ opens SMS, 0 opens Profiles
* NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen.
Want this theme tweaked just the way you like it? Different Trim, backgrounds, colors? PM me.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! I've added a free trial. It's the full working theme that's been watermarked. Just follow the link below to the store.
DReW27T Hidden Today - Themes BlackBerry Software