-Love the black/gold color. Anyway to make more colors (blue, haha)
    Here you go Bob_B. When I create the other versions, I'll create a new thread. Be sure to opt-in for upgrades. It should notify you when I upgrade the theme in the future.
    Drew

DReW26bcm OS6 Blue SoundWaves Hidden Calendar & Messages - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-02-11 08:56 PM
    Peoples go check out the Blue Theme of Soundwave D.R.e.W. created...truely awesome and its BLUE!

Bob
    02-03-11 11:50 AM
    These look awesome DReW! If it wasn't for your OS 5 themes I have, you might just have tempted me to upgrade my phone to OS 6. Both the blue and yellow version look great!
    02-03-11 12:47 PM
    One other thing I've noticed is that all the info that shows from your weather slots, it goes behind the time, it pretty much spans the whole screen. Not sure if that's an beta bug or something that could be tweaked, but its there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 08:22 PM
    One other thing I've noticed is that all the info that shows from your weather slots, it goes behind the time, it pretty much spans the whole screen.
    Yes that can happen depending on the amount of information you're showing. BerryWeather let's me pick what is displayed & I've always kept it on "Hi/Lo" since the temp is on the icon and the Condition is seen by looking out the window. The attached pic shows the same thing on my phone if I add more info thru the Weather App. The Theme Builder software doesn't let you select how much info it displays from the App but it never did in OS5 either. I guess this would be a design flaw because I never concidered having more text.

Attached is a pic of my screen showing the issue, my setting in BerryWeather & how screen normally looks. I hope everyone else had the same control over the test as I do using the options of their chosen Weather App.

DReW
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 02-24-11 at 10:34 AM.
    02-06-11 07:45 AM
    I'd love to leave a review, but the login page seems to be broken???
    02-08-11 10:52 AM
    Any chance this will be coming out for the 9670?? I do like what I see.
    02-23-11 09:50 AM
    Any chance this will be coming out for the 9670?? I do like what I see.
    Sorry, I only make themes for phone I can test on. I've got standards that can only be met by testing the theme's personally.
    DReW
    02-23-11 10:42 AM
    I really like the theme design as well as the concept. Actually, when I first saw the screen captures I thought that the sound waves (or whatever they are) were actually the battery and signal meters, which would have been really cool. It's still a great theme.

The only "bug" like thing that I saw that needs tweeking is the weather text permitted area is too wide. I found a couple instances where the weather text overlapped into the clock. I'm running the free version on a 9700.

Sorry if these comments are duplicates. I haven't read the 2nd and 3rd pages of comments.
    02-23-11 10:39 PM
    The only "bug" like thing that I saw that needs tweeking is the weather text permitted area is too wide. I found a couple instances where the weather text overlapped into the clock. I'm running the free version on a 9700.
    Yeah, this was touched in detail in this earlier post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/dr...ml#post6027687
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 02-24-11 at 10:32 AM.
    02-24-11 10:29 AM
    WOW! Just ordered my upgrade this morning, from 8530 to 9650 (OS 6). Can't wait to come and Download this theme!! Also nice to be back in "Drew's World"! ?

Thanks!!
    -JoeyLee*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 04:03 PM
    WOW! Just ordered my upgrade this morning, from 8530 to 9650 (OS 6). Can't wait to come and Download this theme!! Also nice to be back in "Drew's World"! ?

Thanks!!
    -JoeyLee*
    It's a different atmospher in this forum then in the 8530 forum. Definitely nice to see some familiar faces. When you get your phone PM me, I'll hook you up.
    DReW
    02-26-11 09:54 PM
    I've always hated that the Hidden Today wasn't customizable. I never had a need for the New Messages or Txt Messages to be displayed on the Home Screen but my Calendar items are very important. I didn't want to have a Static Calendar always on because I love my wallpapers. I also hated having to remember to scroll over to the Calendar icon to see what was coming up next in my life. Now the Calendar is in my face everytime I raise the dock and gone to display my wallpaper then the dock is down.

I just wanted to say that what you wrote above sounds like it came from me word for word!! I always open messages when I get them or am able to so I do not need them to sit there and look a them, but I might want to look at my calendar items for tomorrow to see what is going on. Bottom line, you hit the nail on the head with your design. Now, as I have mentioned, if you could only access those items on the screen. Yes, you can open the calendar but it would be much easier.....but that is just me...keep up the great work
    02-28-11 10:03 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD