DReW EMO2 *PREMIUM* in Cyan Hidden Calendar | Hidden Today | Zen
I made three versions of this theme, the one showcased is the Hidden Calendar.
I've always hated that the Hidden Today wasn't customizable. I never had a need for the New Messages or Txt Messages to be displayed on the Home Screen but my Calendar items are very important. I didn't want to have a Static Calendar always on because I love my wallpapers. I also hated having to remember to scroll over to the Calendar icon to see what was coming up next in my life. Now the Calendar is in my face everytime I raise the dock and gone to display my wallpaper then the dock is down.
My themes are built for Simplicity and Functionality. I've built and used themes with all the cool graphics, tricks and fluff but I always come back to what simply works. Want this theme tweaked just the way you like it? Save your receipt, contact me & we'll talk about customization.
This theme has:
- Wallpaper friendly Home Screen.
- Hidden Calendar: Displays only when dock is risen, hides when dock in lowered.
- OS6 Icons: Authentic right from RIM, I just colored them Cyan.
- Customized Sound Profile Icons on Home Screen.
- Customized graphics including Transparent menus and dialog boxes.
- Custom beveled notification icons and buttons.
- 7 User Definable icons on an Invisible Hiding Dock: This is my unique code that makes the dock fast and smooth. My docks don't jump and gitter like the others. Pull down on the Track Pad/Ball to lower the dock & push up to raise it. Click Track Pad/Ball while the dock is closed to open app in Weather Slot.
- Weather Slot on Home Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu): This is one of the few Weather Slots that has the text ON all the time (so I've been told). To access the application in the Weather Slot, click the Track Pad/Ball while the dock is lowered. Weather Application not included. I'm using BeWeather.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: $ opens SMS, 0 opens Profiles
* NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen.
* NO access to the Today Area.
You can get them at the Store by following the links below:
DReW EMO2 Hidden Calendar in Cyan - Themes BlackBerry Apps
DReW EMO2 Hidden Today in Cyan - Themes BlackBerry Apps
DReW EMO2 Zen in Cyan - Themes BlackBerry Apps
Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Remove dead images 2014-06-04