hello all, I was wondering if anyone could help with a me with a theme I am building? I don't like the blackberry6 theme so I am using the custom6 theme. the problem I am having is I would like to remove all focus from the meters and clock on the home screen. I would just like to access apps from the blackberry button and have no interaction from the home screen at all. can someone explain how to remove focus from the home screen? thanks in advance!
    06-16-11 11:59 AM
    You would get more help if you look in the theme builder's forums...here.
    Theme Developers - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    They may be able to help you there..
    06-16-11 06:41 PM
    hello all, I was wondering if anyone could help with a me with a theme I am building? I don't like the blackberry6 theme so I am using the custom6 theme. the problem I am having is I would like to remove all focus from the meters and clock on the home screen. I would just like to access apps from the blackberry button and have no interaction from the home screen at all. can someone explain how to remove focus from the home screen? thanks in advance!
    In the "Theme the Home Screen" you will see an option that says navigation. In there you will see an options that says "Reset All Navigational Links". Click on this. That should give you the results you are wanting. Another way to accomplish it would be to create a blank icon and set it as the focus icon for "Profile".
    06-16-11 07:07 PM
    thanks for the advice! worked it out.
    06-17-11 09:31 PM
    Glad you have it working the way you want. If you have any other questions as you are making themes there are a lot of very helpful people over at the theme builder's forum.
    06-17-11 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD