So i saw the App world for crackberry. I can buy an app with my credit card and send it OTA to my BB? And i just save it under the themes section or something? And everything will work, except have a different look/theme? And how many themes can i add and can i delete themes when i dont like them anymore?
    06-16-10 07:50 PM
    Once you pay for it, you will be sent an email of the download, once you download it will automatically appear under your themes section of the device.

Themes will just change the overall appearance of the device, new icons, fonts, sizes, way of displaying etc, and you can add as many as you want. They can be deleted at any time right from your device like you would delete any other application.
    06-16-10 07:52 PM
    Remember too that you may try different themes for free from other sources besides app world and the Crackberry store. I am not saying that there are not nice things there, there are!

I am saying don't forget you can go to the forums here, to the various threads on themes for your device and find many themes to download for free to try on your phone.

For the 9650,you may use a theme for a 9630, 8900, or 9700.
    There are a lot of talented themers here who place their themes on CB for free for people to use.
    06-18-10 02:28 PM
    Just make sure you download themese compatible with your device
    06-18-10 02:40 PM
    You'll have to configure everything for each new theme you add, which may take a little while (okay, it took me a little while, anyway), but if you switch back to an older theme that you've saved on your device, the earlier configuration for that theme is retained so you won't have to go through that part again.
    06-18-10 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD