Here is a Hello Kitty Pink Theme for the females at Crackberry.com!!
    I tried my best at it and it sure took a while. This was a request and hopefully it suits all other needs too!!

If you encounter any problems that I didn't fall upon email me at [email protected] as soon as possible so I can get the theme fixed for you!

Screen shots and Links below!

(Pink highlighting for deleting) My original custom feature

Hello Kitty Theme for Blackberry Bold 9650, 9700 and 9780. (It's all the same Screen Resolution so it should work for all three of these devices) : http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/5WLi5g
    Last edited by Coraya; 02-03-11 at 04:04 PM.
    Fatoomah likes this.
    02-03-11 03:41 PM
    This is cute. How do I download it? That link is not working!!!
    02-03-11 03:52 PM
    Thank you for letting me know, I'm going to fix the link now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 03:55 PM
    please fix the link, not working
    02-03-11 03:56 PM
    Link should work now!!

02-03-11 04:07 PM
    Let me know anything I can do to make it better! I'm open to all suggestions and criticisms!

02-03-11 04:07 PM
    Got it thank you for your work!

02-03-11 04:20 PM
    No problem! Let me know how it is as soon as you can! Either post here or please email me!

02-03-11 04:27 PM
    I really love the theme, but when I'm on my home screen and I try to click the sound profile icon, it gives me an error. It says 'Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException'.

That's the only glitch that I've found but anyways, I still love the theme! Thank you!
    02-16-11 12:10 AM
    Hey thanks for the response. I'm aware of this issue. There was a bug in the program that I used to make the theme. I'm taking care of it tonight when I get home. Sorry for any inconvenience.

02-16-11 11:19 AM
    I really love the theme, but when I'm on my home screen and I try to click the sound profile icon, it gives me an error. It says 'Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException'.

That's the only glitch that I've found but anyways, I still love the theme! Thank you!
    Has this been fixed yet? My wife likes the theme but continously changes here sound profile throughout the day
    02-18-11 12:51 PM
    the link is not working and i cannot log into crack berry on my phone for some reason right now, please fix the link so i can send this to my phone i loove it great job!! please fix asap!! i am using a mac computer does this have anything to do with it maybe?
    02-18-11 04:12 PM
    After iDownload it,how do iTake it off?

08-22-11 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD