7X is the result of my first attempt to create a theme with mini icons. I decided to venture away from the typical icon layout and try something completely outside my comfort level after using some of Foppa's great themes. Most recently Foppa16 and Foppa18.

While my work is obviously not in the same league, I hope you enjoy it just as much. Thanks for the inspiration, Foppa!!

There are 3 different versions to choose from based on your battery indicator preferences. I personally prefer version 2.

All versions are compatible with OS 5.0 only, have hidden today and spacebar as shortcut for QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe.

Version 1 Details:
    • The main screen battery indicator is much like the stock image with % on it under the signal strength indicator

• The weather slot is the first app

• The signal/battery indicator is a button for Manage Connections (scroll across)

• The time is a button for the BB clock (scroll across)

• The date is a button for Options (scroll down from time)

Version 2 Details:
    • No battery indicator on the main screen. You can use MeterBerry or BatteryEx in the 8th slot or have BatteryEx show in the notifications

• Everything else is the same as version 1

Version 3 Details:
    • No battery indicator on the main screen. Added a button to the upper right that you can put MeterBerry or BatteryEx in the 9th slot if you want a bigger icon

• Navigation is same as others, but to get to upper right either scroll up from time or left from weather slot

• Everything else is the same as version 1

OTA LINKS
    Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

If you enjoy this theme, please consider a donation:

Be sure to check out my Blackblerry Theme Blog for all my themes
    07-02-10 09:07 PM
    Do all versions have transitions? If so, can you make all 3 versions without? Looks good!
    07-04-10 06:23 AM
    No transitions!!!
    07-04-10 10:04 AM
    This theme is great. I think the only thing it is missing in version 2 is to have 3G indicator and have text always on with the icon in the top left. Everything else is great. Thanks.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-04-10 10:29 AM
    This theme is great. I think the only thing it is missing in version 2 is to have 3G indicator and have text always on with the icon in the top left. Everything else is great. Thanks.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    The 3G indicator in my screen shots is the way my device displays by default. I don't have any fonts or indicators to make 3G show when not in a 3G area or when device default is something other than 3G.

As for text my weather icon, if there is enough interest I will make version with such.
    07-04-10 05:25 PM
    Would also like to see "text always on" for left icon...nice work
    07-10-10 01:22 PM
    I really like this theme. Starting to enjoy the smaller icon styled theme. Thanks for a nice free quality theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 02:25 PM
    I really like this theme i went to download and i keep getting an error message is there anyone else getting this message
    08-18-10 06:00 PM
    I just found the right link
    08-18-10 07:58 PM
    The otas don't work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 04:35 AM
    i found the link at mybbota.com on the third page
    08-24-10 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD