For 9650 crowd!

7+ is the ultimate Windows 7 based theme with much more! True to Win7's high def icons and transparency. Very clean and fast (lag-free). Working custom battery and signal meters. Looks awesome with any wallpaper of your choice. Your Blackberry deserves that best!

-6 & 8 icon layout
    -Weather app* slot
    -Sliding bottom dock
    -Hidden Today
    -High definition icons and custom battery meters / signal indicators fantastic
    -QuickLaunch* shortcut = Space Bar
    -SMS/MMS shortcut = "$" key
    -Very clean and sharp! No lag!

Get 7plus

Get 7plus
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:12 AM.
    07-13-10 10:10 PM
    BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! Mix & Match two BerryMobi Themes
    Get on it before it's too late!!!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 07-16-10 at 09:18 AM.
    07-16-10 09:16 AM
    How do i get my lock screen to look like that once this is installed?
    07-16-10 12:52 PM
    I bought my wife the Green Delicious theme and had no idea that it was buy one get one. So I picked up 7+ too. I chose the blue because it was a softer color that she would like too and it was something visually appealing. 7+ is a really great theme that lives up to the developers ad: no lag, fast, wallpaper friendly, etc. Pick one up people! You won't regret it! And with buy one, get one? You bettr do it before the sale is over!
    07-17-10 08:15 AM
    I bought this theme when I had my tour and also installed it on my bold since it is one of my favorite themes. Something i noticed though, was in the screenshots when connected to wifi it looks like the battery meter should change to a wifi meter. I was wondering why it doesnt do this on the bold?
    07-17-10 01:09 PM
    How do i get my lock screen to look like that once this is installed?
    Which one? The black with the blue swish?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 02:21 PM
    I bought my wife the Green Delicious theme and had no idea that it was buy one get one. So I picked up 7+ too. I chose the blue because it was a softer color that she would like too and it was something visually appealing. 7+ is a really great theme that lives up to the developers ad: no lag, fast, wallpaper friendly, etc. Pick one up people! You won't regret it! And with buy one, get one? You bettr do it before the sale is over!
    BOGO free never hurts anyone
    Enjoy the themes!

Last edited by dougeefresh; 07-17-10 at 04:30 PM.
    07-17-10 02:24 PM
    I bought this theme when I had my tour and also installed it on my bold since it is one of my favorite themes. Something i noticed though, was in the screenshots when connected to wifi it looks like the battery meter should change to a wifi meter. I was wondering why it doesnt do this on the bold?
    Battery meter doesn't change. Signal meter however will Change to wifi when you get connected to one.

07-17-10 02:26 PM
    Battery meter doesn't change. Signal meter however will Change to wifi when you get connected to one.

I'm sorry the signal meter is what I meant. I made a typo. My signal meter does not change to a wifi meter when connected to wifi on my bold. Do I maybe need to change to the bold 9700 version since the tour doesn't have wifi and i'm using the tour version?
    Last edited by sabbotage; 07-17-10 at 03:07 PM.
    07-17-10 02:38 PM
    I recommend the usual steps to fix something like this.

1. Do a battery pull.
    2. Delete the theme and reinstall and do a battery pull.

That is really strange though.
    07-17-10 03:25 PM
    I've already tried that plus i've reset the theme to default settings and it still didn't work. I downloaded the current version listed on mobihand as well. I just can't get it to work. I'm lost as to why it wont change to the wifi meter.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I also have the ultimate version of the theme too and the wifi meter does not work on it either. I'm lost on this.....
    Last edited by sabbotage; 07-17-10 at 03:33 PM.
    07-17-10 03:30 PM
    08-09-10 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD