BB Themes Presents !6

For 8900 series, 9600 series and 9700 series

!6 is BBThemes take on the BlackBerry 6 OS, which features the combination aof stunning graphics, crisp icons and smooth transitions (transitions OS5 and OS4.7 only).

!6 offers you 3 homescreens, which you can just slide from on into the other, in the centre there is ALL, to the left is MEDIA and to the right MESSAGING

Media holds - Music, Videos, Pictures, Ringtones, Voicenotes and Voice notes recorder.

Messaging holds - Messages, SMS and MMS, Compose, BBM, Saved Messages and Contacts.

All holds - device order icons 1-6, this is where you can have the icons of your choice.

!6 also features the search extension built in, 4 rows of today information (hidden today style) and a matching lockscreen image.

Hotkeys:
    Spacebar - Shows icons and selector bar
    Back key - Hides icons and selector bar
    Q - QuickLaunch
    $ - SMS and MMS
    T - Show hidden today backgin pane
    Y -hide hidden today backing pane

VERSION 1.6 UPDATE
    AppMenu page changed to plain black rather than BlackBerry logo
    Banners and dock backgrounds made a little darker for ease of use
    Hidden Today backing pane installed, to show press T (caps+t) and to hide press Y (caps + y)
    popup menu background changed to relfect changes to hidden today and be more OS6 styled

Small Font Version now available. this is a seperate download, so ensure you select the correct one from the appstore when downloading

Due to the increased demand for differeing styles, and the fact people always want slightly different things, i am offering a customisation service for anybody that wants it. Customisations wont be free, but only a small donation will be required.
    for more information on customisation of this theme please feel free to PM me.

Credits:
    Icon set used: OS6 Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab).
    All other work created by BBThemes - Themes for your Blackberry
    Last edited by BBThemes; 08-08-10 at 06:00 PM.
    06-05-10 03:43 PM
    wow....!!...very slick!...love it....when will it be out?
    06-05-10 04:00 PM
    wow....!!...very slick!...love it....when will it be out?
    thanks

will be avilable for free through the appstore, crackberry theme store and mobihand, am in process of uploading it now, so can take up to 24 hours to show
    06-05-10 04:09 PM
    wow, nice... can't wait to wear it!
    06-05-10 04:56 PM
    Link added to OP. feel free to download

just remember the 3 golden rules of screenshots

Shoot it, Save it, share it

hope you all enjoy this theme
    06-05-10 06:26 PM
    Wow...this rocks. It makes it feel like a different phone. Super fast and no lag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-05-10 09:27 PM
    WP added to attachments section of OP, also just uploaded to CB wallpaper site.

There is an update on the way (within 48 hrs) which will include
    slightly darker background for icons and banner
    shaded today background for hidden today, will be triggered by hotkeys (like my !Design theme)
    menu transparencies will change slightly to match OS6 styles (little darker with a hint of blue)
    App Menu WP will be plain Black but keep the lines top and bottom for that OS6 `feel`

also will produce a `smaller` font version too, will be a seperate download option as this issue only affects users with a font of 8 and below.

will update OP when versions available for download

your feedback is invaluable to us, its with all of your help we aim to make this the No1 downloaded Free theme
    06-06-10 06:06 AM
    Yea nice work

06-06-10 10:23 AM
    Dave, awesome work sir. I am totally impressed with this theme!
    06-06-10 12:02 PM
    VERSION 1.6 UPDATE
    AppMenu page changed to plain black rather than BlackBerry logo
    Banners and dock backgrounds made a little darker for ease of use
    Hidden Today backing pane installed, to show press T (caps+t) and to hide press Y (caps + y)
    popup menu background changed to relfect changes to hidden today and be more OS6 styled

Small Font Version now available. this is a seperate download, so ensure you select the correct one from the appstore when downloading

Due to the increased demand for differeing styles, and the fact people always want slightly different things, i am offering a customisation service for anybody that wants it. Customisations wont be free, but only a small donation will be required.
    for more information on customisation of this theme please feel free to PM me.
    06-06-10 12:28 PM
    Hey dave i was thinking about something... you know how you have a hidden today area...well what if you added an invisible icon in the navigation from whatever icon goes to the hidden today and on focusin show background on today area.and leave the hotkeys also in case the person doesnt want to nav up to it....hope this makes sense lol
    06-06-10 12:52 PM
    Just a question, on the Messages bottom dock, are Messages, SMS and BBM supposed to get a notification symbol on the icon when you get new ones? I see a tiny notification on the top banner but the big icons in the bottom dock don't show a notification symbol. Thank you for the awesome theme.

06-06-10 09:51 PM
    Also, when I press the caps+T to get the underlay for the hidden today, I get the underlay, but it also opens the Task program at the same time. Any way that I can disable the Tasks from popping up?

06-06-10 10:12 PM
    seems to laggy for me. very cool idea, and looks great. however the menu opening/sliding is similar to my old WinMo phone and i'm trying to avoid that =P
    06-07-10 01:59 AM
    This is a very nice theme, and its free!
    06-24-10 10:13 AM
    Wow looks great! Thanks for your hard work!!!
    07-02-10 02:54 PM
    Very nice theme, thank you!
    07-05-10 11:51 PM
    I've seen a lot of people with this theme and I assumed it was a premium theme quality. Really nice theme.

07-06-10 01:59 PM
    @daveastra PM'd you a custom theme request.
    07-15-10 09:44 AM
    I've tried a few OS6 themes but yours is the best hands down. Thanks for sharing it with us. It's appreciated.
    07-27-10 11:26 AM
    thank you
    07-27-10 06:36 PM
    Dope theme
    07-27-10 06:48 PM
    This is a great looking theme but I can't find it to download how do I get it?

08-05-10 03:27 AM
    I also looked every where on the sites I can't find it either.
    08-05-10 08:28 AM
    Looks like they may have gotten a nasty RIM letter as it looks to be pulled.
    08-05-10 08:32 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD