- CrackBerry User
- 10 Posts
Selling my VZW BB9650 Bold - wipe device?
I'm selling my BlackBerry Bold 9650 (Vzw) and am wondering if I should wipe the phone (i.e. restore to factory defaults) instead of manually deleting contacts, messages, etc.
If it's a good idea then how would I go about doing that?
Also, should I not include the SIM card with the phone?
I'm thinking it shouldn't matter as I replaced my Bold with another/different smartphone but I want to be sure..
- 12-22-12, 07:44 PM #4
Don't give the SIM, as mentioned by people above me
If giving the memory card, format it if sensitive data is present or if data you wouldn't like someone else to get access of, is present
Definitely wipe the device. No question about that. Various reasons, I'm not going to go in the explanation unless you want me to.
- By kato10 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 11-23-09, 12:27 PM
- By Martyr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 27Last Post: 03-25-09, 03:42 PM
- By bucksfan2008 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-12-09, 05:20 PM
- By miller7796 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 29Last Post: 12-24-08, 03:36 PM
- By indigoblues in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 10-21-08, 05:24 PM