Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dragon Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by cemotyz09 View Post
    The built in files were always drm protected as far back as 8330 now why its causing the issue now I'm not certain I know that happened to me when I went to os 6 but I think all I did was reload the os and it was fixed because I'm using .719 and I don't have the error
    So you're saying that when you initially installed OS 6.xxx, you had this problem, but after re-installing the OS again, it just went away by itself?

That's actually one of my pet peeves with the legacy BBOS update process - it basically wipes the entire device and reinstalls every app, all data, and the entire OS from scratch, which I think is a process prone to various forms of disaster. (The one good thing about it - and of course this has historically been a BB strong-point - is that it's potentially more secure in the sense that if you had the previous OS compromised or rooted, simply updating a subset of files may not remove the compromise, whereas re-installing the entire OS from scratch pretty much guarantees the new install is clean.)
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    3218B92A

Yes it went away by itself I believe the only thing I would have done was a battery pull or reload os
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12