Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperodes View Post
    Hi, thanks a million for posting this link to the GMail app ...
    I just created an account for thanking you so much...
    my BB 9780 was replaced recently, and the backup + restore with Desktop manager (v 7.x) would not restore GMAIL

but I have another question: Is it possible to download a local copy of this app (the JAR file ?) for future restores ? if so, how ca I acheive this ?

thanks !
    Link works on regular browser many jad 2 jar converters online (or used to it haven't done things this way in a while)
    CrackBerry Genius

Thanks for the link

I also noticed that the m icon was missing and was stuck with the normal mail icon.

I've deleted the gmail acc with the plain icon. Gone into the M icon to sign in & its not letting me. I reactivated the plain icon gmail in email options, went to the M icon gmail & its still not letting me sign in with the same details

Any ideas ?

EDIT: Now working.
    Last edited by Ben1232; 08-16-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default wu-wei and negritude, YOU ROCK!! ♥

I just created an account to thank you!! I'm not that tech savvy so was not sure how to install from the link of wu-wei in the beginning, but then negritude's post helped me out! I'm back on gmail on my bby and super happy!! Thank you guys you rock!! ♥
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    21F6798D

You are GOD! Thanks you. U have no idea how much I have searched for this red M icon!! Thanks a tonne
    Quote Originally Posted by wu-wei View Post
    Try this:

Gmail 2.0.7
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: One Day Too Late For GMAIL

Just wanted to give props where props are due. This brought back my Gmail after I had to do a full restore on my device today. I now followed the"3rd party app backup" guide as well so I have all of my current apps (and most importantly Gmail) backed up locally too. Cheers and thanks again!

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,731 Global Posts
    PIN
    sanity!

Default One Day Too Late For GMAIL

Anyone know if this still works with OS 7.1.0.755 or even 7.1.0746?

Edit: apparently it does still work, but may have to try more than once to install correctly.
    Last edited by mikeplus1; 11-19-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I tried to download it from BB, the link doesn't work (may be it's because on dropbox?)

I downloaded it on my laptop and got a file of ~400 bytes only, put it to BB through USB cable, tried to install, but it didn't work... how big should be this jar file?

Should I do something differently?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,033 Global Posts

you have to click it from the official blackberry browser, then click "download" if you're not going to use the bb browser you have to use a program to grab the .cod files and the .jad, then copy them to your BB and install.
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi there, I have several doubts. I cant install this app. i have APN error. HELP
    Also I would like to use a pre-paid/top up sim card, but using the app world and other app without wifi.
    is this possible?
    CrackBerry Newbie

I created a petition for this
    http://wh.gov/l8H5J
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123