Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry User

I personally have never had issues updating OTA. As for your apps...assuming they have all been updated over time to run OS6, you'll have a bunch of update notifications for your apps after you update your OS. Good luck!

By the way...I hated OS6 after I updated. But after a few weeks of working with it, it grew on me and I like it much better than 5
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    325C1F00

I can't get the link for the download to work. Anywhere else I can get it if I'm not a Verizon customer?
    "Inside every man's heart there's a Mexican mistress...."
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,236 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ouch! don't play with pins!

Quote Originally Posted by Voclu View Post
    I can't get the link for the download to work. Anywhere else I can get it if I'm not a Verizon customer?
    Maybe you could google "6.0.0.719 VZW" and find an alternate download site. There's got to be a bunch on the web somewhere. Good Luck!
    8330 -> 9630 -> 9650 -> Razr Maxx

Global Posts
    35,912 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  

Quote Originally Posted by Voclu View Post
    Not sure what you're doing wrong but......

Quote Originally Posted by jbarbero View Post
    Maybe you could google "6.0.0.719 VZW" and find an alternate download site. There's got to be a bunch on the web somewhere. Good Luck!
    That shouldn't be necessary JB
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Newbie

After upgrading to this OS my blackberry has doing an endless loop restarting with the error, page fault. I don't know what to do

Global Posts
    35,912 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #31  

Quote Originally Posted by moreeece View Post
    After upgrading to this OS my blackberry has doing an endless loop restarting with the error, page fault. I don't know what to do
    Sounds like the upgrade process was interupted, but I don't know what you mean by "page fault error". See if you can start the upgrade again.

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Newbie

i re installed it now it seems to be working fine
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    941 Global Posts

I apologize for being the noob here; looking to get into a blackberry and I have the opp to purchase a vzw 9650 in near mint condition with an extra battery for 90 us . . . Is the 9650 still a good device to start on or is it so far behind the 9930 that I may want to wait? The advantage here is I wouldn't be locked into a contract like I would if I got a 9930 with my upgrade. I know some people don't like answering these kinds of questions but I'd appreciate anyone who might say this is good or no good; thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default What and How to load OS for 9650?

i first installed blackberry desktop manager 601_b021_multilanguage in my pc runnin winXP then installed 99650_512Asia_PBr6.0.0_rel2801_PL4.4.0.507_A6.0.0. 633..but my desktop software just does not recognize..I had performed wipe thru BBSK and tried to load OS, getting message as " the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer". I then tried the loader.exe method as well deteled vendor.xml then ran loader.exe as admin but the error i get is " the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer"
    i am using an unlocked blackberry 9650.
    what am i doing wrong ?

Global Posts
    35,912 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #35  

Quote Originally Posted by raghu99932 View Post
    i first installed blackberry desktop manager 601_b021_multilanguage in my pc runnin winXP then installed 99650_512Asia_PBr6.0.0_rel2801_PL4.4.0.507_A6.0.0. 633..but my desktop software just does not recognize..I had performed wipe thru BBSK and tried to load OS, getting message as " the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer". I then tried the loader.exe method as well deteled vendor.xml then ran loader.exe as admin but the error i get is " the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer"
    i am using an unlocked blackberry 9650.
    what am i doing wrong ?
    You've probably missed a vendor file.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-files-709738/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12