- CrackBerry Genius
01-19-2013, 07:19 AM #3
- 3,062 Posts
In the unlocking forums you will find several reliable and onexpensive unlocking companies. There are even free codes but sometimes you get what you pay for. For my family horizonwirelessonline has been inexpensive and reliable. Instructions come with the code from a reliable source.
Just be sure not to enter a code more than 2 times or so if you are certain the codeis entered correctly. Too many failures and the phone must be unlocked by cable with a company able to do so.
- CrackBerry User
03-15-2013, 05:11 AM #4
- 22 Posts
Prounlocking.com .Here you have to specify the details like the country name,the current network provider and IMEI number of your mobile phone.Then you can get an unlock code from them at reasonable cost and unlock it.
Follow the below instructions for unlocking Blackberry 9650 mobile phone:
1 - Switch on your Blackberry 9650 without any sim card.
2 - Turn on the phone and Go to Manage Connections and select Turn off all connections. All The wireless connections will be turned off.
3 - Go to Options.
4 - Select Advanced Options.
5 - Select SIM Card.
6 - Press the following keys in order: (M) (E) (P) (E)
7 - A prompt will appear asking for the unlock code.
8 - Reboot your device.
9 - Re-enable the cellular radio.
- By Bridget Debine in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2013, 11:02 AM
- By Eclipse. in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-26-2011, 01:26 PM
- By Gops31 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2010, 02:56 PM
- By Wasay in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2010, 08:52 PM
- By Wasay in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2010, 08:23 PM