- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hellow CrackBerry world; need help unlocking my blackberry 9650
I have no idea how to unlock my 9650, can anybody help me please. with that said, seems like a cool environment here at CB.
- 01-19-13, 08:19 AM #3
In the unlocking forums you will find several reliable and onexpensive unlocking companies. There are even free codes but sometimes you get what you pay for. For my family horizonwirelessonline has been inexpensive and reliable. Instructions come with the code from a reliable source.
Just be sure not to enter a code more than 2 times or so if you are certain the codeis entered correctly. Too many failures and the phone must be unlocked by cable with a company able to do so.
- By Bridget Debine in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-13, 12:02 PM
- By Eclipse. in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-26-11, 02:26 PM
- By Gops31 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-10, 03:56 PM
- By Wasay in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-10, 09:52 PM
- By Wasay in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 05-29-10, 09:23 PM