CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Email & Multiple Pictures

When sending an email from the BB Bold 9650 and you attach a picture, is there a way to attach mutliple pictures at once from the album library? Or do I have to go in and select each picture manually?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,243 Global Posts

You should be able to. Take a look here also.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ema...e-time-138581/
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyC View Post
    When sending an email from the BB Bold 9650 and you attach a picture, is there a way to attach mutliple pictures at once from the album library? Or do I have to go in and select each picture manually?
    In your picture/media folder, just click menu->select then click each picture you want to attach, then menu->send and pick email, text, or whatever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Thanks for the help, much appreciated!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default e-mailing multiple pictures

I found the hints here helpful. In composed e-mail > Menu > Attach file > Device memory > Home > User > Pictures - then scroll down and click on the ones you want and they will be added to the file. It does take a few steps as you have to repeat this process for each picture you attach but not that long. it's even helped by tiny thumbnails to help you choose as well as file numbers. Sure beats one at a time.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by elbrando View Post
    I found the hints here helpful. In composed e-mail > Menu > Attach file > Device memory > Home > User > Pictures - then scroll down and click on the ones you want and they will be added to the file. It does take a few steps as you have to repeat this process for each picture you attach but not that long. it's even helped by tiny thumbnails to help you choose as well as file numbers. Sure beats one at a time.
    I never knew it could be done that way as well. Seems a little longer than going directly into the Media file, selecting the photos you want, then compose email. Appreciate the info!!!
    CrackBerry User

I'm not sure of it to be done in all one motion but I go to my email and then attach picture and just add all the pictures I want to attach, I wish it was simple and could be done with just a click instead of having to go back and forth to the email page to the picture page but you can't have everything all the time.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SB83 View Post
    I'm not sure of it to be done in all one motion but I go to my email and then attach picture and just add all the pictures I want to attach, I wish it was simple and could be done with just a click instead of having to go back and forth to the email page to the picture page but you can't have everything all the time.
    In your picture/media folder, just click menu->select then click each picture you want to attach, then menu->send and pick email, text, or whatever
    there you go, select as many pics as you want and send them as an email all at the same time without having to go back and forth
    CrackBerry User

Just go into the folder where your pics are and hold down the shift key while you scroll over the thumbnails of the files you want and they will all have little check marks indicating they are selected when you are done. If you need to unselect some files you can just highlight them and click the button to do that. I have difficulty at times attaching multiple pictures and getting them to successfully upload. Make sure when you upload you have good signal strength. Also, I have noticed that my Blackberry gets hot when I am uploading multiple emails with pictures. I have an app that monitors my temperature and it always goes nuts on me. Good luck!

P.S. Alternately you could open your outgoing email and then just open your menu and hit "attach" and then select a file and repeat as many times as necessary. Just a thought.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello..
    i am trying to email pic from blackberry...and i am doing it as you said...but it not going..says...user account is in INVALID mode ...please, tell me what is it ? why its shows that way ?