Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Delete all pictures on bold 9650?

I can delete one picture at a time but how do I delete ALL pictures at same time from both "camera" and "pictures" folder on my Bold 9650?
    CrackBerry's Sour Grape

Global Posts
    7,201 Global Posts

use a computer and windows explorer.
    BIG UP BIG UP, ITS A STICK UP STICK UP
    @Fubaz
    Editor for BerryReview @BerryReview
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I tried that but it would not allow me to delete the pictures. I thought that this would work but when I press the delete key, it did not delete and right click on all the pictures "delete" was not an option. Any ideas why?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I put the card in the adaptor and then read it with the computer (microsoft windows explorer) but I don't know what kind of card reader you are discussing. I do not have a separate card reader nor was I aware they existed nor what their use is.
    I can copy the pictures to my computer and I can delete the pictures in my computer but I cannot delete the pictures located in the micro sd card.

Not sure why.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

I looked under Options /Security and noticed that Media is not checked which means that it is not encrypted.
    Like I said I can download all the pictures to the computer and I can delete pictures in the camera but ONE at a time. I am just trying to understand how to delete all pictures without deleting one at a time.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

I just found out that I can go into "pictures" or "camera" and delete all by clicking on one and scrolling till you get to the end and this checks all the pictures and then you can delete them. I had way over 1,000 pictures so it took a little while to scroll and it is still deleting them slowly.
    It will be many minutes before it finishes deleting all.
    You would think there would be a faster way.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,088 Global Posts
    PIN
    32E87D6D

Ah, yes. Select all, then delete.