- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Contacts updated in Outlook are not updated on device BES Sync
I have 1 user with a Bold 9650 that keeps having problems with his contacts. I've updated the device with the Verizon OTA updates and that resolved the issues for a time, but now the device isn't showing changes to contacts that are made in Outlook. Any ideas?
- 12-07-2012, 04:35 AM #2
What errors are showing if any in the BES logs?
Does the calender still sync fine after the updates?
Do updates on the device show in Outlook?
What TS have you done so far?No such thing as too many backups. Remember that.
-= Back in Black =-
Sorry I left you for 3 months.........
- By shaz365 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:08 AM
- By taoofpu2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:58 AM
- By MrTW in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:53 PM
- By theKOZ in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2008, 07:54 PM
- By mpv52302 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:20 PM