Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Can't sycn outlook to 9650

I am trying to sync my phone and desktop (calendar) and I keep getting an error message that states that a reoccuring appointment on "10/12/2012 Policy Check In" is causing a problem. I am told to delete this and sync again. I deleted the appointment from both my phone and outlook and rebooted. No luck. I still get error message. So I uninstalled Blackberry's desktop software and reloaded. Now I started everything all over and still get error message on appointment that is no longer there. Next I made sure that wireless sync was not on and rebooted and still get error message. I use my phone for work and can't miss appointments and this is driving me nuts. I have gone on the RIM help site but they have no similar message in help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts

Default Re: Can't sycn outlook to 9650

As just another option, maybe try actually creating a recurring appointment called Policy Check In, sync your phone and Outlook, then delete it from both places (or also test leaving it in there). Maybe then the sync will accept it and allow everything else to work.