Hey

Im looking to purchase my first theme.... and it has to be the zoom theme....

Zoom Custom Bottom Zen - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Can somebody just confirm that this is the version with both fixed dock... ie no animnations... which im sure of anyway...

Heres the bit im confused on. Theres 2 options for each version. One is Bold standard, one is Bold Plus. In the decription this means one has a today preview panel and one does not.... Does this simply mean one has a FIXED preview panel that will always be there and the Standard only has the preview panel when you scroll over for example the calender.... or does it mean the standard doesnt have a preview panel at all?? if you follow me

I just want the today info, messages, calendar info whatever to appear only when i scroll over the icon.... i dont want it there all the time. And i dont want to have to buy 2 versions of the same thing if i make a mistake

Anybody who has this theme... the help would be appreciated
    04-04-09 02:43 AM
    Anybody know the difference? im itching to get this theme!!
    04-04-09 04:33 AM
    Anybody know the difference? im itching to get this theme!!
    I am pretty sure that the PLUS has a today preview screen when you scroll over the calendar and the regular Zen only gets the calendar after you click on it. I am not 100% sure but I feel very confident about my answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD