Not sure if anyone made one of these yet, but it's just a simple L theme with a hidden Today feature.

OTA Download Link

Last edited by pepsijunky; 06-06-09 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Explanation.
    06-05-09 11:15 PM
    Nice, im guessing thats a hidden today feature?
    06-06-09 11:16 AM
    Nice, im guessing thats a hidden today feature?
    Yes Sir it is.
    06-06-09 11:22 AM
    Nice theme bro...keep them coming...One request can you make the notification icons blue ..like your other theme....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jsanta11; 06-06-09 at 11:38 PM.
    06-06-09 11:25 PM
    Nice theme bro...keep them coming...One request can you make the notification icons blue ..like your other theme....

Here you go, I agree the blue is good.

Zen L Today with Blue icons OTA Download link

06-07-09 10:02 PM
    Nice theme.

Going to download now. Thanks man.
    06-08-09 09:34 AM
    Nice theme.

Going to download now. Thanks man.
    No problem.

For those wondering, the white words are clearer on the actual phone. But of course you can always get a different wallpaper.
    06-08-09 10:10 AM
    That theme for sure is fabulous. Waited for such a theme a very long time, thank you so much. Cant't live with all of that blinking custom themes...

06-08-09 12:49 PM
    Thanks for that...Loving the theme bro..Simple and Sick ..perfect Combo
    06-08-09 01:22 PM
    Thanks guys, I'm using it now too. Simplicity is sometimes the best thing.
    06-08-09 05:06 PM
    Very nice theme! simple and user friendly... many thanks for sharing. One quick request If I may have: Can you fix the message, sms and calendar icons on the left and make them half-sized so that there would be more space for the previews? All the best
    06-09-09 02:25 AM
    Nice work on the theme...
    06-09-09 07:14 AM
    Very nice theme! simple and user friendly... many thanks for sharing. One quick request If I may have: Can you fix the message, sms and calendar icons on the left and make them half-sized so that there would be more space for the previews? All the best
    I'm no longer using Photoshop so unfortunately it will have to stay the same. Sorry.
    06-09-09 09:20 AM
    Nice theme!!!!
    06-09-09 09:26 AM
    How do i activate the hidden "Today feature" ? Can't find it anywhere in the options...

Theme itself is very nice
    06-10-09 03:39 AM
    What the Today feature is that when you get a sms,email or if you have a calendar event and you scroll thru the icons it will show up on your homescreen..Theres no need to activate it..
    06-10-09 06:40 AM
    I'd use it without the L :q
    06-10-09 08:08 AM
    Yeah, i like the blue, too! Thanks for posting.
    06-10-09 08:39 PM
    Very nice! I just installed and like it MUCH better than the default themes they provide. Thanks!

06-13-09 09:49 PM
    What the Today feature is that when you get a sms,email or if you have a calendar event and you scroll thru the icons it will show up on your homescreen..Theres no need to activate it..
    It doesnt work! I also tried the blue theme now. I have events in my calendar (for today and this week), and nothing is shown on the front screen.

06-15-09 07:18 AM
    I'm a huge fan of this theme and dig the earth wallpaper. I was wondering if you have the alx or thm files that can be edited. I really want to create custom folder icons for it, specifically:

• Sync (for synchronization such as google sync and funambol)
    • Multimedia (media player, slacker, pandora, shazzam, podtrapper, sling player, etc....)
    • Applications (Memo, task, Docs2Go, Alarm Clock)
    • Mapping (Google Maps, Gokivo Navigator)
    • Information (Yellow Pages, TellMe, Google)
    • Internet (BB browser, Opera, Bolt, viigo, App World)
    • Social Networking (Facebook, Ubertwitter)
    • Messaging (Email, Gmail, Palingo, BB Messenger)
    • Downloads
    • Maybe one or two others

OR, if you'd be willing to help me out, I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Marc K.

[QUOTE=pepsijunky;2755140]Here you go, I agree the blue is good.
    06-15-09 07:02 PM
    I'd like to deactivate the hidden feature... also, it removed my folder icons, all my folders look the same!
    02-16-10 01:22 PM
    This is really fantastic, I spent a lot of time looking for this exact theme, and finally found one - you did a great job.
    02-17-10 08:11 PM
    I love this theme! It is so great

Would it be possible to make the home screen and menu wallpaper the same (no blue screen)? it would be absolutely perfect!!

THANKS!!
    02-28-10 05:16 PM
    Excellent theme. My new favorite. I wonder if it is possible that the "hidden preview" feature works on more than just the "Messages" app and Calendar. I have 3 email accounts (work and 2 personal) that I keep as separate icons for easier filtered access. Can each of these email icons/accounts have the hidden preview? Not sure what that would take or not, but having each one have the hidden preview and the new "Desktop" icon/account filter on OS5 would be great.

Thanks.
    03-02-10 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD