Theme name: Whiteout Today
    Theme author: Jason Calhoun
    Theme credits: N/A
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Bold OS 4.6
    Download Link(s): Get it here, in the Crackberry store
    Theme Cost: $7.00
    Description: This is your basic today theme with customizable bottom dock. It has nice clean icons and a soft feel all around.

01-04-09 04:04 PM
    Great looking theme Jason, Have always been fan of your themes ever since I found your site way back when I had my 8300.

Keep up the great work man!
    01-04-09 04:07 PM
    Great looking theme Jason, Have always been fan of your themes ever since I found your site way back when I had my 8300.

Keep up the great work man!
    Thanks Bla1ze
    01-05-09 01:02 PM
    I agree Jason, this is a really nice looking theme. Glad to see you have some stuff for the Bold.
    01-05-09 02:48 PM
    I Bought This I Think I Wasted My Money! The Dock Icons Does Not Show The The Name Of The Icons Which And When You Use A Different Home Screen, Ituses That As The Background Also!
    01-05-09 04:47 PM
    I Bought This I Think I Wasted My Money! The Dock Icons Does Not Show The The Name Of The Icons Which And When You Use A Different Home Screen, Ituses That As The Background Also!
    I posted screenshots to show how the homescreen looks, I am selling exactly what is advertised.

The theme is designed to look a certain way. When you change homescreen wallpapers then at that point I can no longer guarantee how my other customizations to the theme will look. It's a "theme", an artistic creation designed to make your blackberry look a certain way. Once you make changes to that, then it changes the original concept.

That being said, I can refund your money if you believe that you have been deceived somehow or perhaps I can modify the theme "slightly" to meet you in the middle. Please let me know. - [email protected] is the best way to reach me.
    01-05-09 07:21 PM
    I had your Titanium theme on my Curve....glad to see you're creating themes for the Bold....I've missed your style!!
    01-05-09 09:14 PM
    I have always loved your themes! Another great one!
    03-09-10 09:47 AM
    I posted screenshots to show how the homescreen looks, I am selling exactly what is advertised.

The theme is designed to look a certain way. When you change homescreen wallpapers then at that point I can no longer guarantee how my other customizations to the theme will look. It's a "theme", an artistic creation designed to make your blackberry look a certain way. Once you make changes to that, then it changes the original concept.

That being said, I can refund your money if you believe that you have been deceived somehow or perhaps I can modify the theme "slightly" to meet you in the middle. Please let me know. - [email protected] is the best way to reach me.

Wow! Now that is great customer service. Nice looking theme by the way.
    03-09-10 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD