Strange question - but I'm looking for a way to show two time zones on the main screen. I work in CST and live in EST. Sometimes it throws me off. It would be nice to just look at my screen and have it tell me what the time is.

Anyone?
    05-04-09 09:23 AM
    Not sure if you found an answer to this... but you could download a weather app that shows the time, and keep it on your home screen configured to whichever timezone your clock isn't set to.
    I know BerryWeather lets you choose weather/time as a display option...
    Hopefully that helps!
    07-12-09 05:38 AM
    Open clock and set clock options to your home time zone. Save. Then go into phone options and select date/time. Select the other time zone you want, now phone will display two time zones. If both time zones are set the same only one time zone will be shown. If you go to a different time zone you must again set it manually. Caution alarm only works in time zone selected in phone options.
    08-20-09 04:55 PM
    Check out World Clock v0.9.57 from Welcome to FreeJ2ME, home of free phone software

while it doesn't reside on the home screen, it is a cool app that you can program a whole range of time zones.
    08-21-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD