After upgrading to.266 only the facebook birthday entries show up in my home screen under the calender entries. anybody know why/ the other entries i entered manually into the calender do not show up
    04-20-09 12:01 AM
    Menu - Options - Advanced Options - Default Services - select the calender you want to use
    04-20-09 02:29 AM
    it only says the ones from my email.

the only problem i am having is getting the entries i entered manually to show in the home today screen.
    04-20-09 02:32 AM
    You might have entered the appointments on a different calender ! Select this calender in default services and see whether it shows up on the home screen. I think ONLY ONE calender entries are shown at a time ...
    04-20-09 02:38 AM
    hmm.. the entries show up in the calender application. i have no idea what to do. why do the entries from facebook like people's birthday show up in the home screen but not the ones i manually enter? weird.. do u think its an OS problem? worked fine in .247 and previous ones
    04-20-09 02:40 AM
    Are you on v5.0? May be a bug in 5.0 .. I dont know much about 5.0 .. I just tried it for a couple of days and downgraded to 4.6.0.266.

You may have to manually re-enter all those "not shown" entries to the calender selected in "default services" ...
    04-20-09 02:43 AM
    nope i'm no .266.. yeah the entries are on the calenders at the default services. oh well.. thanks for the help
    04-20-09 03:06 AM
    04-20-09 03:18 AM
    Menu - Options - Advanced Options - Service Books - Look for CICAL entries and delete all of them.. Make sure you do a backup before doing it!. See whether your appointments show up on the home screen now..

Resend your service books and do a battery pull !
    04-20-09 05:28 AM
    I fixed mine by restoring my phone from the backup file I made before .266, i had used the file to restore my phone but my calendar was all screwed up. Once I restored it and did a battery pull all is back to normal..
    04-20-09 11:55 AM
    I fixed mine by restoring my phone from the backup file I made before .266, i had used the file to restore my phone but my calendar was all screwed up. Once I restored it and did a battery pull all is back to normal..
    i'll try this later tonight
    04-20-09 01:51 PM
    I had the same problem. I ended up deleting FB and then re-installing. This seemed to work, but later I realised I still had to change the Default Services to get my normal Calendar entries back, so not sure if just changing that may have helped...
    04-20-09 01:59 PM
    I had the same problem. I ended up deleting FB and then re-installing. This seemed to work, but later I realised I still had to change the Default Services to get my normal Calendar entries back, so not sure if just changing that may have helped...
    hmm i wonder why u guys have a few options for the default services. i only have my email ([email protected]) for my default services.
    04-20-09 02:01 PM
    now i know the problem. when i deleted facebook everything seems fine. when i install facebook though, the only entries showing up on the homescreen are the ones sent via facebook (if you notice when entering a new entry, the top most option is "sent via" ) now if its via facebook, it'll show if not it wont. why?? my default services only has my email option. any ideas?
    04-21-09 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD