Does anyone know if the Messages portion of the Today theme can ever include ALL messages? I'm talking im's, texts, and pin messages, and not JUST emails?
    09-27-08 02:34 PM
    There is no need to double post. This clogs up the forums and creates problems. Someone will reply to your original post...
    09-27-08 03:53 PM
    Does anyone know if the Messages portion of the Today theme can ever include ALL messages? I'm talking im's, texts, and pin messages, and not JUST emails?
    i've been wondering about this as well.. i use my sms way more than my e-mails..
    09-27-08 04:01 PM
    maybe you can get that yourself by setting your IMs and PIN messages to appear in the message list from that IM application itself.......
    not sure though
    09-27-08 04:08 PM
    i dont think you can do that...
    09-27-08 05:16 PM
    It depends on the settings for theme for one...if the creator made a "Unified" inbox also the settings on your device..if they are theme controlled of set to seperate MMS/SMS/Emails and of course the apps, if they are set to have message list integration.
    09-27-08 06:42 PM
    PS: Closed for dupe post.
    09-27-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD