Hello

Are there any themes that are compatible with OS 5? What I mean is, all the themes I have tried since installing OS 5 have black and white stripes along the top of the SMS, BBM and Browser screens. If anybody knows of any compatible themes, premium or not, please let me know because those stripes are driving me nuts.

Thanks
    10-08-09 09:58 AM
    I've only seen that on one theme and I don't remember which one, but every other one I've used has been fine.
    10-08-09 12:49 PM
    Does anyone know if hulkster's themes works on bold os 5.0.238? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 08:47 AM
    I'm using Reverie HTW Bold.

Works absolutely fine.
    10-14-09 09:03 AM
    I've only seen that on one theme and I don't remember which one, but every other one I've used has been fine.
    I believe that was one of the android themes that ecruz put out
    10-14-09 10:16 AM
    Does anyone know if hulkster's themes works on bold os 5.0.238? Thanks

they work perfectly on 5.0.238 (I'm using one right now)
    10-15-09 04:49 AM
    I recently have been making & uploading blackberry bold themes but if you're a guy, you won't like it. LOL. and it's compatible with OS 5.0.0.xxx ^^~ if you wanna drop by it's @ haramizuki.blogspot.com
    10-17-09 08:17 AM
    Try this one:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/pr...w-free-317220/

I'm on 5.0 and it works just fine for me.

10-18-09 06:33 AM
    I'm trying to use the iBerry theme on BB Storm 5.0 but I'm having similar issues as AAK73. Any suggestions? Thank you!
    10-27-09 01:04 PM
    I was having the same issues but I found a solution that fixed it for me temporarily.

A quick fix for now is to do this on home screen: BlackBerry Button/Options/Layout—–change layout to 3 rows and click save then change back to original layout and save again — This will fix the white bars. if you do a battery pull or the phone does a hard boot you will have to do this again until theme builders update themes
    11-01-09 02:07 AM
    i will try that fix
    11-05-09 01:11 PM
    my appleberry dark isn't working and I tried the layout change. Still no dice I LOVED that theme....
    11-11-09 12:10 AM
    I recently have been making & uploading blackberry bold themes but if you're a guy, you won't like it. LOL. and it's compatible with OS 5.0.0.xxx ^^~ if you wanna drop by it's at haramizuki[dot]blogspot[dot]com
    (sry, I can't post linx here yet)

Ok, here is what I got when I clicked your link: First, I got that it "moved". Then, when I clicked the "moved" hyperlink, I get this:
    Server not found
    Firefox can't find the server, etc.
    Now, please tell me, how can I get your wonderful themes for 5.0 for my Blackberry Tour? I have tried other themes & I get that stupid "907 invalid file not found" message! I may be wrong to feel this way, but I am totally frustrated!! Can anyone help me?
    04-29-10 03:51 PM
    there are alot of themes out there that are 5.0 compatable, just make sure to check their verson numbers before install
    04-30-10 01:35 PM
    I am not even sure now, if 5.0 is even the problem!
    04-30-10 02:09 PM
    I done a theme based on the movie Serenity, right now I have a first test version for a os4.6 in the forum but right now I've modded it to run smoothly on os5 (I use .610 w/ willyboy 4.1 hybrid) and I'm just working out a couple of the bugs (mainly font size and styles) and gonna have it ready to upload in about a month and it will use minimal memory cause I've found if you have to many "fancy" things in the theme it just kills your app memory

05-01-10 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD