Right now I'm using the Precision Silver Theme. Works great for me. The only thing I would change is the on the header and around the icons there is a background shading. Any themes out there that has that removed? I have been watching the "Show you theme" thread and haven't seen anything that simple. Thanks in advance.
    12-20-08 06:27 PM
    I'm not too sure what you meant, but I like the ones in the CB themes and also onThearm.com mobile site
    12-20-08 06:36 PM
    Download the Plazmic Theme Builder and roll your own.
    12-20-08 06:40 PM
    Download the Plazmic Theme Builder and roll your own.
    I've actually been wanting to try that.
    12-20-08 06:51 PM
    I'm not too sure what you meant, but I like the ones in the CB themes and also onThearm.com mobile site
    Thanks, I'll check them out.
    12-20-08 06:51 PM
    I use the L theme works great for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 06:52 PM
    Been using the default one myself for awhile now... Used to be obsessed with today themes. Now I don't mind considering the bold just flys through menus

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 06:56 PM
    I am a big "today" theme fan. I downloaded this one a few days after buying my Bold and I love it. onThearm.com mobile site
    12-20-08 07:21 PM
    Right now I'm using the Precision Silver Theme. Works great for me. The only thing I would change is the on the header and around the icons there is a background shading. Any themes out there that has that removed? I have been watching the "Show you theme" thread and haven't seen anything that simple. Thanks in advance.
    check out hulksters themes...the header box is smaller but the icons have no shading anywhere, just str8 icons. he's got a whole bunch of good ones on this link, check it out

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/bo...arrier-105166/
    12-20-08 07:33 PM
    Thanks, all.
    12-20-08 07:36 PM
    im not too comfortable making my own themes so i ask around and such and i made a thread on here that has grown quite popular, also the great thing about crackberry is that everyone is helpful and wont shun or point you away when you ask about helpful hints, themes or wallpapers! check it out!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/pos...llpaper-96714/
    12-20-08 07:44 PM
    im not too comfortable making my own themes so i ask around and such and i made a thread on here that has grown quite popular, also the great thing about crackberry is that everyone is helpful and wont shun or point you away when you ask about helpful hints, themes or wallpapers! check it out!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/pos...llpaper-96714/
    Been following this thread. Great idea!
    12-20-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD