So I downloaded several themes and made one.

All was going fine but when I download it via application loader it says it was successful, but it doesnt show up under settings>options>theme, but it does show up under settings>options>advanced options>applications

How do I get it to show up under themes? Is there something that I need to edit first? I have a Blackberry Bold 9000 and if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    12-23-08 05:19 PM
    When I have had the problem in the past it was because I loaded the wrong version or os for my model
    12-23-08 05:21 PM
    I made sure that the themes were specifically for the Bold.

They were downloaded from this website.
    12-23-08 05:28 PM
    I had a similar problem with a couple of ringtones (they were showing up in another folder entirely). I ended up using Media Manager to manually move them from one folder to another on the phone. I don't know if that will work for you, but it's worth a shot...
    12-23-08 05:40 PM
    I made sure that the themes were specifically for the Bold.

They were downloaded from this website.
    Check your downloads folder.
    12-23-08 05:42 PM
    well i did check my downloads folder-- nothing.

and i couldnt find where the theme was... I checked like all the folders but I'll give it another shot.
    12-23-08 05:46 PM
    That happened to me and I had to re-download the themes. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 06:50 PM
    I redownloaded the themes several times and i just cant figure it out still. If anyone knows exactly what the problem is PLEASE reply!

thanks!
    12-26-08 02:27 PM
    If you download a theme and it is listed under options>advanced options>applications, but not under options>themes. It is either for the wrong device or OS...
    12-26-08 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD