OK, I have been looking for a (Crackberry Theme) but can't seem to find it. I looked through some similar posts but there were no links provided. Is there a theme designed by Crackberry for the Bold 9000? TIA!!
    01-07-10 11:28 AM
    OK, I have been looking for a (Crackberry Theme) but can't seem to find it. I looked through some similar posts but there were no links provided. Is there a theme designed by Crackberry for the Bold 9000? TIA!!
    Crackberry has several themes. I'm sure they are under the "themes" tab at the top of the page. Describe the theme you're looking for...maybe I have it and can help you find it?
    01-07-10 11:39 AM
    tafkap777,

Since I have not seen any of them I am not sure which one I would want. I guess I will have to search harder. Thanks!!
    01-07-10 11:44 AM
    i JUST saw this theme in the app section... i dont remember the name, but if you try CB in search maybe it will come up...

reviews were exactly what i was thinking about the theme... the big CB symbol slap dab in the middle looked a little strange to me.
    01-07-10 11:47 AM
    found it... its called

HedoneDesign CB 2.0 9000

thats for the bold.
    01-07-10 11:49 AM
    I personally love their Berry Holiday theme...which is not just for the holiday. Change the wallpaper and it can be used year 'round.

http://crackberry.com/free-crackberr...your-blackberr
    01-07-10 12:03 PM
    Thanks for the links but not quite what I was looking for. I am looking for more of something like the (Precision AT&T) theme that comes with the bold but with the Brackberry Wallpaper os something like that.
    01-07-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD