Inversion was designed to have a very clean and minimal look while maintaining a great view of your wallpaper, easy to use interface, and added functionality. It is available in two colors, white and black.

Available for 9700, Tour, 8900, Bold, and 85XX. (83XX soon, see bottom.)

-A Weather slot that can be hidden!

-Custom made icons.

-A hidden dock with six user defined icons

-An animated and hidden, but still viewable Profiles icon.

-User definable home screen wallpaper.

-Most fonts are user defined.

In order to get things working correctly, please follow these instructions:

-Weather application icon needs to be in the 7th position on the Applications screen.

-Profiles icon needs to be in the 8th position on the Applications screen if you want to be able to access your Profiles from the home screen.

-There is a little gray (or black) round button on the very bottom left of your home screen. This button shows your dock. You can then hide your dock by pressing the Back button. (Button to the right of your trackball/track pad.)

-The Profiles icon, if placed in the correct position, will be on the very top left of your home screen. When you scroll up to it, the icon will animate and reveal the full icon.

-Your weather slot is located on the top right of your home screen.

-Disable dialing from home screen. (Press your green phone button, click your BlackBerry button, select options, select general options, then find �Dial from home screen� and click on �No.�)

-Your Weather slot can be hidden! A cool and innovative feature that maintains the functionality of a Weather slot but also allows a greater view of your wallpaper. To hide your weather slot, press the Z key on your keyboard. To show the weather slot again, simply press the X key.

-By pressing the $ (dollar sign) key on your keyboard, you can bring up your SMS and MMS application.

Regarding 83xx:
    Unfortunately, I have had very bad technical difficulties trying to port this for the 83XX series. So for now, you guys will need to hang tight and wait for me to either make it compatible or make a some what similar theme. I am sorry 83XX users! BUT... If you are an 8330 user using this 5.0 OS hybrid: http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/cuv...v8-0-a-401167/ you can download the 85XX 5.0 version and everything works fine!

PLEASE do a battery pull before you contact me.

A big thanks to Tripster, Kasicatastrophe, and JayKayBee here on Crackberry.com for testing the theme out for me. Tripster also found the default home screen wallpaper used!

White

Black

To purchase the theme in either color or view more pictures, please click on the following link:
    Inversion $2.99

Thanks everyone!
    Bryan Williams
    Blaqk Designs
    01-14-10 06:13 AM
    That's a very nice theme.
    Very inovative yet simple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 02:45 PM
    That's a very nice theme.
    Very inovative yet simple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you very much! I am glad you like it.
    01-14-10 05:37 PM
    Love this theme - great job:

01-15-10 02:17 PM
    Love this theme - great job:

Looks great, I am glad you like it.
    01-15-10 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD