BluetechBB theme is a clean blue tech theme designed by www.bb-freaks.co.nr made with 3d icons and high quality graphics.

Features:

• - Wallpaper is customizable (*It includes the default wallpaper *see screenshot*)
    • You can download a 6 pack wallpaper free from www.bbfreaks.co.nr
    • - 8 Customizable locked icons.
    • - Hidden menu with 5 locked applications :
    • ** Profiles
    • ** Man. Connections
    • ** Lock
    • ** This applications are not customizable.

Price: $2.99
    Special Price: $1.99 until Feb 28
    You save: $1.00
    Delivery: Download (OTA Only)

BUY FOR BOLD 9000 4.6/5.0

01-31-10 10:43 AM
    Unique theme with nice graphics.
    01-31-10 07:10 PM
    I like the looks of this and its at a good price!
    Great job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 08:53 PM
    Nice theme but the Quicklaunch Menu and the Profiles Menu have no highlighting so it is impossible to see where you are scrolling. This needs a fix in order to make this a usable theme.
    AND I JUST NOTICED THAT THE ICONS ON THE HOME SCREEN DO NOT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately too many things wrong with this theme. I'm requesting a refund!

Last edited by tellsells; 02-01-10 at 09:30 PM.
    02-01-10 03:56 PM
    Nice theme but the Quicklaunch Menu and the Profiles Menu have no highlighting so it is impossible to see where you are scrolling. This needs a fix in order to make this a usable theme.
    AND I JUST NOTICED THAT THE ICONS ON THE HOME SCREEN DO NOT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately too many things wrong with this theme. I'm requesting a refund!

Hello, About the highlighting it was a little bit the same color of the background and thats why u can't see it but this has been fixed. and about the homescreen icons the resized icons will update with new notifications (messages and SMS, for instance), but the resized icons for third app such as BerryWeather and MeterBerry aren't updating properly. I still haven't found a fix for that but will come asap.

But anyway i've also request your refund! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: I've tested with some third apps (msn live, facebook, bbweather, hyves) and they update perfectly on the homescreen so i don't understand what you mean. could you give me a example?

Regards,
    Miguel
    Last edited by xgndxdom; 02-02-10 at 01:45 AM.
    02-02-10 01:25 AM
    Edit: I've tested with some third apps (msn live, facebook, bbweather, hyves) and they update perfectly on the homescreen so i don't understand what you mean. could you give me a example?

BerryWeather does not update. And IconManager (battery % icon and current date icon) does not update either.
    I think that icons (with updating info) do not update when you reduce the size of them.
    Last edited by tellsells; 02-02-10 at 07:59 AM.
    02-02-10 06:28 AM
    this looks pretty good, nice crisp good looking theme awesome job!
    02-04-10 09:58 PM

02-05-10 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD