This beautiful theme is inspired by handcraft. Sewed leather and shades are combined in a stylish design meant to make your every day usage more beautiful.

It blends perfectly with any wallpaper and the custom icons and font gives it a unique touch.

We've severely tested this theme on real devices for over one month before releasing it, to make sure that you get the best quality out here. Oh, and all the upgrades will be free

Features:
    • A hidden dock - Press SPACE BAR to show it and the BACK key to hide it
    • A hidden Weather Slot - Press ALT + O to show it and ALT + I key to hide it
    • A dedicated SMS key, for fast access - the $ button
    • Today Feature
    • Custom font
    • Complete custom icons
    • Custom banner elements and large clock
    • Animated transitions
    • Blazing fast

This is the Beautiful Berry's debut release so we are giving away 10 free copies for your 9000 (of the regular or white version, at your choice). Just use the cupon code "worldbold" < 0 remaining (9/24/2010)

All we ask in return is for you to leave a feedback on the product's page

The white version - Beautiful White World - is already live on MobiHand. To celebrate it, we've launched a special offer, until the 30th of September:

You can get both Beautiful World and Beautiful White World at the price of one! Just press the button above the theme's description!

The update from v1.4.x to 2.0 (for the hidden dock, weather slot, transitions etc), and the new Beautiful White World are free for everyone who is currently using the theme. If for any reason you can't update from 1.4.x, please send us a notice via PM or to [email protected] and we'll get back to you with instructions shortly. In order to get the white version for free, please wait for our e-mail. We will send you the details soon

Get Beautiful World and Beautiful White World from MobiHand
    for only 3,81 USD

Last edited by beautifulberry; 09-25-10 at 12:05 AM.
    09-03-10 02:56 AM
    This is the best theme ever!!! I just can't stop looking at my Blackberry, I love the red leather and all the little details like the alarm clock what you have done with the icons.
    Thanks a lot for the freebie!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 12:16 PM
    The theme is now updated to v2.2. Read the first post for details and grab the remaining coupons!

Please write us if you have any questions or trouble updating
    09-22-10 06:14 PM
    thank you beautifulberry, just picked up my black version! Awesome theme!!!
    09-22-10 08:26 PM
    Thanks for the free theme. Downloaded it. Just need help on how to activate the theme. Theme sent to my email (sync with my blackberry), so I managed to download the theme. Downloaded successfully. But now, I cant find my theme & have no idea how to activate it.

Need help here.
    09-23-10 07:13 AM
    thank you beautifulberry, just picked up my black version! Awesome theme!!!
    You're welcome
    09-23-10 07:59 AM
    Thanks for the free theme. Downloaded it. Just need help on how to activate the theme. Theme sent to my email (sync with my blackberry), so I managed to download the theme. Downloaded successfully. But now, I cant find my theme & have no idea how to activate it.

Need help here.
    Please send us an e-mail to [email protected]. We'll take it form there
    09-23-10 08:00 AM
    Sent you an email. Thanks.
    09-23-10 08:37 AM
    We sent the instructions on how to get Beautiful White World for free to everybody who got our theme until the 24th of September. Please check your inbox.
    09-24-10 04:56 PM
    Still having difficulites with the promotion code ..
    09-24-10 08:25 PM
    We sent the instructions on how to get Beautiful White World for free to everybody who got our theme until the 24th of September. Please check your inbox.
    Please show how to get this theme Free, I really like this, thanks a lot
    09-25-10 07:47 PM
    Please show how to get this theme Free, I really like this, thanks a lot
    If you already got the theme until the white version's launch date, write us at [email protected] and we will send you the instructions.
    10-01-10 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD