| | 12-11-2010, 12:11 PM Thread Author #1
[PREMIUM] bbt's TINT | Flexible, Functional and Stylish | 2 docks, 3 color versions!
With my third theme I wanted to create something with a little more color, but maintain a high level of functionality and flexibility. I incorporated the feedback I've gotten from my first two themes and have skinned the callscreens, appscreen and combined sms/messages in the today area. Also, I am offering multiple color versions, as I've gotten requests for this as well. I may add a fourth color, crimson/red at a later date.
On the homescreen TINT has a robust options panel and two docks that total 14 icons accessible from the homescreen! The first dock has 6 icons of icon text, the second dock has 8 icons, picking up where the first dock left off.
There is also a pretty slick custom coded animation for the show/hide function of the today area I think you're going to enjoy!
Here are some screens of TINT: Some unique features of TINT:
- Highly wallpaper friendly - with dock and today hidden only one banner along the bottom will be visible!
- Functional - on 9000/89/96/9700 versions there are 6 calendar items, 3 sms and 2 messages in unique swipable today area as seen on slate and metro (swipe trackpad right from calendar to get to sms/messages, and left to get back)
- 2 docks - one with 6 icons of text, and another with 8 icons of icons
- Highly flexible design - hideable today, hideable weather, hideable docks, hideable banners
- Options panel on homescreen with 6 colors - pink, red, blue, purple, grey and brown - and 4 opacity levels - 0%, 60%, 75%, 90%
- Subtle color tint throughout the OS in menus, buttons, callscreens, appscreen and homescreen
- Custom animation on show/hide function of today area
- Multiple color schemes available (blue, coral or purple)
- Regular versions (not black) have customizable fonts
- Custom made icons
Handcoded svg means it is fast and clean, and comes in at under 1 MB in size!
There are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
- N = BBM
- M = Messages
- $ = SMS/MMS
- L = Profiles
- @ = Connections
- Spacebar = Slot 15 in application list
- K = Calendar
- O = Options
Homescreen feature shortcuts:
- * (alt+a) shows 6 icon text dock, # (alt+q) hides it
- - (alt+i) shows 8 icon dock, # (alt+q) hides it
- caps+Z shows weather slot in bottom left corner, caps+X hides it
- + (alt+o) shows options panel, # or * hides it
- G shows today area, H hides it (Calendar<-SWIPE->SMS and Messages)
And TINT comes in multiple versions, to fit your needs!
Blacked out in Blue, coral or purple (see above screenshots)
Default White in Blue, coral or purple (see above screenshots)
Links are up!
Let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots!
**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**