check out berryfication editor rezn's review of Gloss here!
    bbt's Gloss by bbt Designs!
    _________

Gloss is fast, flexible and uniquely customizable!

Check your Calendar items, latest Text Messages and Unread Messages at a glance.
    With one simple shortcuts (3) the today area is revealed. Hide it again with the Escape key!

Highly Flexible Layout, unique wallpaper-friendly experience!
    bbt's signature flexible homescreen allows you to customize the layout nearly anyway you like. Show or hide the today area, the dock and the weather slot whenever you like.
    Turn everything off to see your wallpaper in all its glory, leaving only two small bars on the top and bottom of the screen.

Uniquely Customizable.
    As soon as you turn on your device or activate Gloss, you'll be presented with a unique, custom-coded Options Panel.
    Choose from 5 different colors and 4 opacity levels, to fit your device to any custom wallpaper you have.
    (bottom 4 circles are opacity - rightmost is 0% opacity and resets color to black)

Sleek and Professional Style.
    With dark, glossy menus, banners, buttons and popups, Gloss is easy to read and looks great, too.

Available in 6 Different Versions.
    Get Gloss in red or blue, blacked out or white. Available with OS6 or custom icons.
    Here is Gloss!

There are 8 app shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = icon 12 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

And homescreen feature shortcuts

• * shows dock, # hides it
    • 7 shows weather icon, 8 hides it
    • settings cog shows options panel, home icon brings back homescreen
    • 3 shows today area, ESCAPE hides it

And Gloss comes in 8 versions!

• Red or Blue
    • Blacked out or regular
    • OS6 icons or custom icons

Links are up:

let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots

Enjoy!
    bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    03-06-11 04:18 AM
    Wow! This is a sweet looking theme. Just so bummed that it doesn't support 4.6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 11:47 AM
    Wow! This is a sweet looking theme. Just so bummed that it doesn't support 4.6.
    9000 4.6 support will come within the next couple weeks! Working my way to it. Shouldn't have too long to wait though

glad you like the look of the theme!

thanks

bbt
    03-08-11 01:07 PM
    Thanks you. Look forwrd to its release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-11 01:21 PM
    very very nice release and looks exceptionally the best that a Corporate can want for his Phone to flaunt in Office.

This theme makes my day.

Thanks
    Xtrmbbthemes
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    03-08-11 08:12 PM
    Just downloaded and installed the Black/Blue OS6 icons version for my Bold 9000 and I absolutely love it. Very clean and well running theme that really does transform the phone. It is well worth it IMO.
    03-10-11 11:56 PM
    very very nice release and looks exceptionally the best that a Corporate can want for his Phone to flaunt in Office.
    This theme makes my day.
    Hey thank you!

Just downloaded and installed the Black/Blue OS6 icons version for my Bold 9000 and I absolutely love it. Very clean and well running theme that really does transform the phone. It is well worth it IMO.
    thank you mike! this is exactly what I like to hear, very much the purpose I am going for with my themes!
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 03-16-11 at 03:02 PM.
    03-16-11 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD