I've finally took the plunge and downloaded Plazmic so i can create kickass themes. I've been playing around with it for a few days but can figure out a few things...

1) I've been using the theme pictured below. I love the small icons on the bottom dock. but when you get into the phone, they all show up full size. I cant figure out how to shrink the dock icons in plazmic like the creator did for this theme. i've tried to use a smaller pixel sized icon but it just blows the icon up. any ideas?
    Attachment 26938

2) When you pull up the full page of icons, it has a blue background. the theme i currently use lets the homescreen background show through the icons as pictured below. how do i get rid of that blue background and make it a transparent one?

Attachment 26939
    06-08-09 01:17 PM
    You will get more help if you post this in the bold theme section ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 01:44 PM
    Hint for the icons:

Icon images may be 80x80, but that doesn't mean you can't make the graphic smaller sized in an 80x80 image with more transparency...

Hint for the bg:

There are two different bg's you have to set, one for the today screen and one for the apps screen.
    06-08-09 02:04 PM
    One thing to note about this is that it will resize the icons on your app screen as well. If you only want the home screen to be half sized or so, you have to use the Composer to actually scale the today icons (not the images)...
    06-08-09 02:10 PM
    - if i make the actual image smaller than 80x80 it just scales the images larger and it becomes distored. i need to figure out how to scale the icon size down just for the bottom dock while still using an 80x80

-i see where you can choose a second background for the full icon screen but i want it to be transparent so whatever the homescreen background is set to will appear behind the full icon menu.
    06-08-09 02:55 PM
    look at composer to help you do what you want.
    06-08-09 03:13 PM
    Yup, as I said before you have to use the composer.
    06-08-09 04:03 PM
    thanks guys. i finally figured out what Composer was and now i just need to figure out how to use it. i'm sure i'll have many more questions! thanks again
    06-08-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD