i downloaded the theme and its a jad file. i dont know if thats right but when i bring up dm it wont put it on my phone. what do i do
    07-24-09 10:24 PM
    Just put in u BB n then simply execute media, then explore..n execute the .jad file..will download the theme directly.. hope this helps..
    zlynx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 10:43 PM
    It won't work with your DM because jad files are OTA if I'm not mistaken. You'll have to install it that way. Somebody may know a way around that, though. I think I read a post recently about transferring the file to your media card, and then to desktop manager or something. I can't remember. You should search the forums and I'll bet you'll find the answer. This site is full of information!
    Last edited by JayKayBee; 07-24-09 at 11:08 PM.
    07-24-09 11:02 PM
    if you're trying to install it from your memory card, you have to have all the .cod files that go along with the .jad file or else you won't be able to install it. if you notice, the .jad file is usually around 1kb in size or less.

otherwise you'll have to install it OTA from a site. the jad file alone is useless.
    07-25-09 12:23 AM
    But I reckon even if u have the .jad file.. N execute it..It will lead u to download the theme from the internet?correct me If I'm wrong.. Thx..
    zlynx

07-25-09 07:14 AM
    Since the JAD does not list the URL, it will look in the same folder as the JAD.
    07-25-09 08:15 AM
    if it came with the COD files .. put them on ur bb on any folder together.. then run the .jad from ur bb
    07-25-09 08:30 AM
    But I reckon even if u have the .jad file.. N execute it..It will lead u to download the theme from the internet?correct me If I'm wrong.. Thx..
    zlynx

no.

10char
    07-25-09 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD