oh really? yeah i wouldnt mind it.
    05-07-09 11:00 PM
    ok, I upgraded the version @ crackberry's store, it's basically the same theme, but now able to change your wallpapers if you wish. sorry bout that
    05-07-09 11:32 PM
    ok, I upgraded the version @ crackberry's store, it's basically the same theme, but now able to change your wallpapers if you wish. sorry bout that
    Thanks!! love the theme!
    05-07-09 11:39 PM
    possible for a today version 2x2 calendar/messages or 3x3 if it fits?
    05-07-09 11:43 PM
    I need to stop using this theme before I drive myself crazy lol... found another prob with scrolling, going to fix that right away. I don't think it should require an upgrade though. also, figured out the hidden Today (was easier than I thought) so I'll get that up friday. thanks for the input guys, glad you like it. any suggestions/feedback is always welcome.

also if anyone can figure out why the profiles screen shows up in black text...let me know. I even tried it with NO black text anywhere and it still didn't show up. plazmic bug maybe? god knows it has a few

edit: taking theme down for a few til I get it fixed
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-08-09 at 12:17 AM.
    05-08-09 12:08 AM
    I can't get to the DL page It won't let me. It gives me a generic Crackberry Software site The theme doesn't even register under the site when I search it
    05-08-09 12:21 AM
    I can't get to the DL page It won't let me. It gives me a generic Crackberry Software site The theme doesn't even register under the site when I search it
    I took it down for a few, till I get the new version fixed... found some scrolling bugs. it should be back up within 10-15min.
    05-08-09 12:45 AM
    Ohhh Thanks! you rock!
    05-08-09 12:47 AM
    ok, theme is back up. I fixed the scrolling issue I was running into, and also fixed the profiles menu, where the font was black. it is now visible. woot!
    05-08-09 01:05 AM
    love love love love love this theme...especially the latest update with the lock screen wallpaper user defined!!!!

loves it!!!!

thank you soooo much ninja and lil for making this gorgeous theme.....
    05-08-09 01:29 AM
    Great theme, just bumped into it and it is awesome.
    Did run into one thing tho, from the homescreen,
    I'm unable to change the profile, is this how the theme is?

But anyways great work.
    People should lay off with the "today theme" and "hidden dock"

Just be glad this is made.

Keep it up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 01:37 AM
    Great theme, just bumped into it and it is awesome.
    Did run into one thing tho, from the homescreen,
    I'm unable to change the profile, is this how the theme is?

But anyways great work.
    People should lay off with the "today theme" and "hidden dock"

Just be glad this is made.

Keep it up

did you try the new version? that's supposed to be fixed now. it's fixed on mine. I made it to where you can scroll up from the first icon on the left, to the profiles.
    05-08-09 01:51 AM
    great theme! Thanks alot for making this..

Once it has a hidden today it will be my fav theme!

Only thing, i couldnt find a sms button? Is hidden somewhere or did i miss it?

Would be wonderfull if you could add this to the new version As wel..

Cheers!

05-08-09 03:41 AM
    very clean and neat theme. is it possible to have this version and one with a today preview area for calanders and messages?
    05-08-09 04:36 AM
    Thanks a lot to both of you guys (lilhaloshaka , ninja please) , very very well done

05-08-09 05:45 AM
    ok... all these requests are getting a bit much... I said I would put out a Today theme today (friday), which I will, I was planning on it before I released this version. I didn't release it with this one because I wanted to make sure the bugs are worked out first. unfortunately I can't customize it to everyone's separate specifications, if there was more time in a day then I'd be happy to.
    so until the earth slows down a considerable amount and the days get considerably longer, the regular version and the Hidden Today version should be enough.

I do enjoy the feedback though, keep it coming!

any bugs/glitches send me a PM and I'll address/fix them.
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-08-09 at 06:04 AM.
    05-08-09 05:57 AM
    Only thing, i couldnt find a sms button? Is hidden somewhere or did i miss it?
    did you try unhiding all the icons? it should be there...
    05-08-09 06:05 AM
    yeah ninja i dled the updated one and it works like a charm.

i also love how this theme is very background friendly.
    05-08-09 06:19 AM
    ninja I just wanted to say Thank You for the level of effort you put into this theme as it more than shows especially since I just tried making the most basic theme in plazmic 4.7 and failed miserably (first time).

Now on to some general comments, please don't take these the wrong way
    -Is it possible for the profile icon not to have the square surround (I feel it would flow better without)
    -I think the wifi icon may flow better if it was placed next to the bluetooth icon
    -I love the network placement but one thing that bothers me is that when data is being sent the send/recieve arrows half block the signal strength
    -I miss the standard icons for -> Applications, Instant Messaging, Games, Downloads Folders etc. It's just odd having them all has smiley faces now
    -The lower banner when in application menu could be resized just a hair as the text crashes into the upper edge
    -when you open phone history, SMS/MMS folder etc there is now a space from the reduced height of the top banner...this must be something that can not be addressed (growing the folder to use up that space)
    -The 6x2 grid is fine, but it really takes getting used to the 6x1 folder structure. It appears there is room to have kept the 6x2 layout but odds are this was a design decision. After reviewing the original mockup, it appears that the standard 6x3 grid was used.

Again...Thanks, you really put a lot of effort into this for the community.
    Last edited by EnJaNir; 05-08-09 at 08:23 AM.
    05-08-09 08:17 AM
    yeah, that's a problem I was aware of. I am still unsure how to fix it, since I changed the fonts around quite a bit trying to figure it out. it will do that on the memory cleaner also. I still released it but I will update it if/when I figure out how to change that without messing up the other colors.

as for a hidden today, I'm not entirely sure how to do that at the moment. definitely something to look into though
    I've no problem , I'm using OS .266 , awesome work , thanks

05-08-09 08:54 AM
    yeah i thought it was that too... so i did a battery pull but it still does the same thing
    What OS do you have , try .266 , mine working fine

05-08-09 09:03 AM
    What OS do you have , try .266 , mine working fine

Mines working now I was runnin' .266. I just had the older version of this theme. Thanks anyways

05-08-09 09:08 AM
    I just downloaded this, I definitely don't have an sms icon, other than that the theme is great
    05-08-09 09:28 AM
    I just downloaded this, I definitely don't have an sms icon, other than that the theme is great
    Goto Messaging-->Options--> General Options--> SMS and Email Inboxes

Change from Theme Controlled to Separate
    05-08-09 09:30 AM
    Just downloaded and it's a very slick theme. The only thing I've noticed is that on the home screen the font for the app names are truncated. Like for Calendar, Browser, Messages, etc.
    Is this just the nature of the beast or can this be corrected with an update?

Very nice work tho and much appreciated.
    05-08-09 09:44 AM
123 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD