I downloaded the SodaBerry theme, and I love it. So today I decide to rearrange my icons so that it will feel familiar. I've been using the Precision AT&T theme.
    While rearranging I realise that I don't see an icon for my Call Log. I checked the Applications folder, with no luck.
    I went to the Messages icon to see if I could separate and generate the icon somehow...didnt know what I was doing and now the Message indicator at the top of the screen is showing a high number of unread messages. It use to only show the number of unread emails I have. So, here are my questions-

1. When I change themes, how do I find icons that I don't see? (such as Call Log)

2. How do I get the message indicator at the top of the screen to only show the number of unread emails I have?

Thanks for any help provided......
    07-23-09 08:41 PM
    Your call log shows up by just pressing the send button. It will list all the calls sent and received. Then you can press the blackberry button on a number and look at the history for the calls and duration.

For number of unread messages to show just click on SMS and then blackberry button. Go to general options and it will show "Display message count" select unread.
    07-23-09 09:15 PM
    I'm so pissed I guess I didn't explain myself properly....the message indicator is showing 52unread messages - I don't have 52 unread messages (not emails or sms or mms or bbm or pin...none)

I know how to see the call log, but I'm use to having a 'Call Log' icon on my home screen, so I was just wondering how come it didn't show up in the new theme...
    07-23-09 09:37 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, your call log icon was part of your theme....with this new theme it's just not included.

as for your messages.. have you done a BP yet? if not try that..
    07-23-09 09:40 PM
    Check how you have set up your call log notifications by pressing send, menu, options, call logging.
    If it has anything selected than none you will receive one email for each call you receive or miss ....
    07-23-09 09:48 PM
    Check how you have set up your call log notifications by pressing send, menu, options, call logging.
    If it has anything selected than none you will receive one email for each call you receive or miss ....
    You're a genius . Thanx
    07-23-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD